Chapter fifteen- schoolwork and babies

Ken's P.O.V

"Ken your going to be late for school stop." I was currently trying to suduce my way out of going to school.

"What was that?" I huskily asked Ray giving her brief kisses down her neck. I love this effect I have on her. Only if she knew what she did to me.

"Ken..." she started then moaned when I kissed the mark I gave her slightly sucking on it.

"Ken you need to go to school." Jax interrupted our fun.

Rachel's P.O.V

"He's right Ken you haven't been there for three months. People have begone to notice plus you have to protect Lilly." I added.

"Yes cause I swear if any human boys lay a finger or glance her way I swear to-"

"Let's not, a god after all paired us together." Lilly's southern accent made Jaxon blush.

"Lilly it's been awhile, but you now know who I am. I'm sorry I haven't realize this sooner, but if your from the south how come you were part of James' pack?"

"My father wasn't my moms true mate but she was the alphas daughter he was power hungry. He told everyone they were mates and raped her. Then she had me, but for him to become alpha he needed my uncles dead. My mother didn't stand for it. She threatened him she would tell everyone he isn't her mate and he went berserk. He singlehandedly killed my family and challenged my grandfather for alpha and won. He had incredible strength. It wasn't normal. He then banished me and I traveled for a year until James found me stealing from their garden. I was imprisoned until I spilled my guts telling him what I've told you now." She didn't shed a tear she just smiled.

"Why haven't you taken your pack back?" I blatantly asked.

"Because" she chuckled "they are already dead." The look I gave her must of gave her the idea I didn't understand. "Hunters, my pack was small and weak. My family probably would of been deemed an omega in another pack. We were what the humans called traitor trash. Well at least the ones up north have." Jax pulled her closer to her side.

"Time for school. Ken lets go!" Lilly screamed pulling Barbie out of the room. Leaving me and Jax.

"It's been a while since you've let loose hasn't it?" Jax asked me.

"I don't need to." I folded my arms and started down the stairs to go see Frank.

"Oh yes you do." Jax threw me over his shoulder sprinting down the stairs.

He brought me to school, after he forced me to get dressed in casual clothing. I graduated last year. A year early like all were's are supposed to.

"Jaxon what are we doing here! We already graduated." I hissed at him walking into the school getting stairs from everyone who I pissed off and people who where shocked to see me. My last words were 'Fuck you I'm moving on to greater things.' And a few other very harsh things said about some students.

"Because now that we are alpha and beta we have to be principle and vise principle but because were to young we start with teaching. I have gym and you have all the art classes." He handed me keys.

"Why can't I have gym?" I whined, I don't hate art, but gym is so much easier to deal with especially cause I can alpha command them.

"Because" the bell running and students running to class interrupting him. "Because two people retired and this is what opened. And before you ask 'don't you have to get a degree for this' you do, but because we are who we are we can get away with it." shit there's no getting out of this one.