Chapter thirteen - Emotions run

Ken's P.O.V

"Well, I had to be the stronger twin." She paused and moved away from me. I tried pulling her back but she refused.

"No, I need space while I tell you this, I'm not one to express my feelings, but your my mate and you deserve to know."

"I'm glad you feel that way." I said, I didn't know what else to say.

"When Alpha Trevor dropped the bomb on me that I would become alpha instead of Jason, I was in shock but one thing I also knew was that I needed to be the best alpha and end the women stereo type. That day, was the day I grew up. I never cried, never even showed sadness infront of anyone. I couldn't let Abby see that things wouldn't get better. I learned to live with the pain." My face went from probably worry to fear. Has she hurt herself? If she has I don't know what I would do. I wasn't there for her, oh my god.

"Did you ever just want to-" I started but she shushed me and smiled a small sad smile.

"I did at points just want to end it all, but I didn't. I never hurt myself or try to attempt suicide. I think, I was just scared for my sister. I don't think I could of done it without her." She walked over to the tip of the rock which was at the highest above the forest floor.

"Ray you are the strongest most beautiful amazing person and woman in the world." She smiled and looked out.

"I never thought that about myself. It's weird you never hear a bout a werewolf that's mentally unstable." She chuckled looking down suddenly her chuckling stopped and her body became ridged. "I've always thought that I had lost everything. That one little thing could just make it all stop." She looked at me and turned around her heals hanging over the edge.

"Ray you keep floating back to suicide your scarring me. RACHEL!" she fell. My mate just leaped to her death. "Ray!" I yelled running over to the edge looking out. Seeing nothing. The foliage covering the forest floor. The edge was a good three stories up. "Ray." I whimpered.

I've always dreamed of meeting my mate and cherishing her forever. It made it even better that is was Ray. I've always loved her at times it was more then a friend. "Why!" I shouted to no one in particular. "I could of helped her through it all! Ray, please come back!" I shouted falling to my knees on the rock. "Please." A single tear left my eye. Watching her just made my heart fall into the pit of my stomach.

"Relax Barbie I'm not dead. But I need you to jump." She couldn't of survived.

"Okay" I didn't need to argue. Either she was at the bottom dead and then I would be two or there's something down their that helped. I did exactly what she did and watched the trees fly by until I was a foot above the ground.

"What the!" I yelled looking at a very much alive Rachel and a young man about mid twentys with Snow White hair and a boyish face and build.

"Thank you Darius. you can drop him now." Rachel chuckled before I hit the ground with a thud.

"What the hell Rachel you made me think you were dead!" I screamed at her and turned to the man. "and you! who do you think you are! doing this voodoo magicy thing!" I went to stand in front of Rachel protectively.

"I am Darius and there's no need to yell young one." Oh and he is British great...

"Barbie he isn't going to hurt me. And we will continue what we were talking about later." She pushed me aside.

"And why did you call me young one? You look like six or seven years older than me?" he shook his head no.

"I am one hundred and fourty three years twenty five days and six minutes older then you, Barbie." He thought about it for a second. "Rachel why is this one called Barbie. That's a young girls doll isn't it?" he looked at Rachel and she bursts out laughing.