Chapter eleven - Partayyy!!!

Ken's P.O.V.

After the little meeting my birthday party started. That was two hours ago. It's just all the young members between the age so sixteen and twenty seven. Rachel's drunk, Abigail is failing to keep her limited on drinks, and me I'm enjoying Rachel's behavior.

"Dance with me baby." She slurred almost dumping her solo cup on me as she dragged me closer to where the crowd of drunken teens were dancing well more like grinding. Most of the guys in our pack don't get wasted. They like to see the girls wasted.

"Rachel I think you should stop drinking before you make a fool out of yourself. And your not even supposed to be drinking." We all aren't but when you tell a drunk person that it's usually funny.

"Well Mr. Wilson your not supposed to be drinking either, so ha!" she gulped down the rest of her drink and thru the cup on the ground. What she did next caught me off guard. She turned around and smashed her butt into my crotch and started to 'dance'. Suddenly my jeans didn't seem like they fit.

"Ray stop" it came out more as a moan. I didn't want her to stop to be honest I wanted to take her right here and now I want everyone to know she's mine, but if it wasn't for the whole bottle of liquor she's probably downed she wouldn't be doing this.

"What? don't you like it?" she turned around putting her hands around my neck and pulled me in to kiss her. Her lips are like satin against my chapped lips. They taste just like the alcohol she was drinking. It happened to be cherry rum in coke. That's it I can't hold back anymore. I stopped my passionately kissing and turned it into a more hungry, needy, lustful kiss.

"Alright you two break it up. Ken you can't take advantage over her because she's drunk." Oh father oh father oh father, thank god. I don't think I could have stopped.

"Shit" Ray mumbled rubbing her head right before she barfed all over me.

Gross.

"Okay" I said looking down at my shirt and pants. The only thing that would get me out of this the quickest would be shifting. "Okay!" I repeated once more. My new found Alphaness shinning through. "Party's over! head back home and we will see you all again soon!" everyone snapped to me huffed in annoyance and trudged off towards their homes.

"Hey Ray, lets get you cleaned up. You too Ken." Abigail helped Rachel inside the pack house while I shifted and went shook the vomit that managed to get on my fur. I don't think the main care takers of the pack house would appreciate it if I went in with vomit all over me. The only place I could think of going is the little lake not too far from the house.

I got there with in a couple of minutes. Nothing's changed much the leaves are changing that's all. A lot of people were here which surprised me. Well it was mostly couples making out under the moon light and a few swimming.

I growled first to get their attention and then linked them. "Go home." I was still covered in vomit and was becoming grumpy.

It didn't take long for the people to shift and run home. I guess my growl and command sounded a little harsh. A quick dip in the water and shaking like a dog I was somewhat clean. Now to streak or enter like a big bad wolf? streak! I ran back to the back yard of the pack house and began to shift.

"Your not streaking Ken"

"But dad!" I whined once I shifted. He threw clothes at me. Like I'm going to put these on. I rolled eyes at him and threw my hands up in the air and hollered running up to my room.

"Kenneth Samuel Wilson!" my father yelled probably waking everyone up. He never uses my full name. I stopped two feet from my room and quickly put my clothes on. "Kenneth. Your seventeen now and your going to be the alpha of this pack soon so I suggest you grow the hell up!" he shouted at me and went into his room down the hall.

"So it's true?"

"What?" I retorted. Every pack has a pack slut except ours, until now. The girl Julia well she has a younger sister whom is only sixteen. Katrina.

"That your leaving me for her!" Ever since she's moved here she's been convinced I was her mate.

"Katrina I am not your mate." I calmly stated and pushed past her into my room.

"I will make you see!" She yelled and then mumbled something else I couldn't make out. And in my room was Rachel obviously sobered up, sitting on my bed with her head in between her legs. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and whispered.

"I'm sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hello!!!!! I know this chapters very short but so was his celebration.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!

Please feel free to comment your opinions.

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Bye lovelies!