Epilogue

FOURTEEN YEARS LATER

Aria's P.O.V (the daughter)

It's my sixteenth birthday woo. Another year smothered with priceless objects and fake friends who only hang around for my stuff.

"Happy birthday Aria!" my mom started to roll of things we were going to do today, I just tuned her out.

"Mom!" I shouted, she immediately stopped "Why must you treat me like I'm your Queen! I'm not the Queen! you are! I should be showering you with precious objects!" I yelled at her.

"Oh, it's just, I want you to be happy." she sadly said. I hate seeing my mom sad, whenever my mom's sad I can't help but plaster on a smile and say it's alright or anything that will make her happy again.the last time I saw her this sad, was once Zander became alpha, Aunt Abby died. It was very shocking, but expected at the same time, it was only a matter of time because of Grants passing.

"It does, mom, it does, let me get ready and then we can go do what you said." I smiled which made her smile and get giddy.

"I'll go get Jett, Garrett and your father! Meet you downstairs!" She cheerfully said leaving my room.

I groaned and walked into my bathroom.

"Jeeze" I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess it's usual pin straight dark brown hair was all knotted and looked gross. I brushed my hair out the best I could and hopped in the shower.

Once I was out I grabbed my clothes my mom laid out while I was in the shower. Dad says she changed a lot when she had me. He thinks it's Lupa's maternal instinct. Whatever it is I kinda wish I had a bad ass alpha mom. My mom laid out ink blot like leggings a black shirt and ankle boots.

I put those on and dried my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I didn't bother with my makeup it takes too long.

"Aira are you done yet?" Jett my annoying ass brother said banging on my bedroom door.

"Yes!" I said opening the door only to have him slam his fist into my face.

"Oops sorry brat!" he sarcastically said before walking away from my room.

I just brushed it aside like always and went downstairs to where Garrett, mom and dad were talking about some game Garrett wants.

"Happy birthday A" my dad said hugging me.

"Thank you" I said not wanting to find out what they got me. Probably a car in my favorite color.

"Don't you wanna know what you got?" my dad asked.

"You got a car." Jett seethed. He was the one always settling out of the three of us. Garrett and me got everything we could of asked for.

"Really? I couldn't of guessed" I said the smart ass part of me coming out to play.

"It's a teal Lamborghini" my mom said excitedly.

"Are you kidding me!" Jett shouted. "I got a crappy car and she gets this!" he stormed off.

"Jett!" I shouted after him.

"Here honey let him go why don't we go out for breakfast in your new car?" My dad said handing me the keys.

"Jett!" I called him running to his room. I used to be best friends with my brother until I started to get anything I could ever wanted.

"What do you want? To brag in my face that you got the car of my dreams!" he shouted in my face.

"No!" I shouted right back defying my alpha "I came here to give you the frigin car!" I threw the keys at his face before exiting the game room.

"Sweetie what was all the yelling for?" mom asked.

"Jett's mad, I'm just going to go back to bed; you can still go out with Garrett maybe we could go out later for dinner maybe?" I said, but I had different plans.

"You sure sweetie?" mom asked skeptically.

"Yes, now go." I smiled. They left and I went straight to my room.

"Happy birthday!" Caroline said sitting on my bed.

"Hey Carol" I said shuffling through my closet.

"Whatcha looking for?" she asked.

"Can you keep a secret?" I asked her she nodded. "I can't take it the constant spoiling and constant bullying I get from Jett. I'm leaving." I pulled out a duffle bag.

"I'm proud of you, if Paul treated me like Jett treats you I would of left earlier." She hugged me. "even though I could kick his ass" she added lightly laughing.

"It's not just that. like I said before I'm spoiled. Everything gets thrown at my feet, expensive cars, jewelry, clothes, anything a girl could dream for." I said shoving sneakers into my bag.

"And what's wrong with that!" she exclaimed.

"I don't know, I just feel that I don't deserve it, if I don't work for it." I said.

"Aria your probably the sweetest person I know." She said.

"And why's that?" I asked closing the duffle bag.

"Because your willing to give up everything, just because" she said hugging me. "go west away from Zander's pack I'll tell them you went east" she let go smiling.

"Thank you." I said. Going past her out of my room, down the stairs and into the back yard. It's a Saturday morning, where is everyone? It's just easier for me to leave.

Rachel's P.O.V

"Damn it!" I hissed slamming my fist into the Diners table.

"Ray what's wrong?" Ken asked.

"She left! we did the exact opposite and she still left! Caroline just linked me telling me she started east but I know she's helping her. Get G home and meet me at the west border." I said more calm.

"Jax get your daughter into my office and keep her there!" I linked him as I was running out of the Diner. I then shifted darting towards the west border.

"Aria!" I linked her. Nothing in return.

I finally got a hold of her sent but it disappeared at the border.

"She's gone." I linked Ken.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The end!

Only for now...