Lore & Lesson : Faker and Phases

Loading Data...

16%...

34%...

62%...

86%...

93%...

100%

Commence Operation: Lore and Lesson

--------------------------

Welcome, Newborn CoDa, to Lore and Lesson.

My name is C.A.I.T.

A CoDa Artificial Intelligence Tutor.

For this section, we will be giving a lore and lesson about the past chapters in the CoDa story-line.

We will be covering Fakes, Phases and extra facts about the CoDa Universe.

Let's begin with the concept of Fakes. 

But before we do, I need to explain the Lenses.

There are (So far) 4 worlds that are merged together in layers on Earth. They are known as Lenses.

Matter Lens is the world you are most recognized with, the land of life, the land of Animals and Humans. Everything in this world can be physically touched.

Color Lens is the world of the paranormal, spirits, both pure and tainted live in this realm. This is also the world of CoDas, they inhabit this realm and it is also a common battleground.

The next two worlds are more different the first two

Spectrum Lens is the realm of the holy and pure, spirits and the Chroma King inhabits this realm. The world is that of something which came straight out of a fantasy novel, a vast and beautiful paradise. The Chroma King is a godlike being and the creator of the CoDas and ruler of the spirits. 

The last realm is known as Grovar, a realm of the tainted, a place where all Colorless originate from

The last realm is known as Grovar, a realm of the tainted, a place where all Colorless originate from. A realm of chaos and corruption. It is only a wasteland with no sign of life. It is a wasteland, with sand, abandoned buildings, and rigid canyons. The ruined buildings and temples say that this world was once a place of life that swiftly turned into a home for the tainted. Only Colorless inhabit this realm, CoDas are advised to not enter this realm in any way, doing so would be suicidal.