17 DAYS BEFORE THE INTRUSION

How do people lie so often? It seems impossible to be a compulsive liar. I started investigating cases on compulsive liars and they are really scary. It's really scary to think that your friend or even your loved one was lying to you and both you nor them could sense that the other was lying since it had become such a habit. How could you live like that? How? I went to the library to pick up some books on that topic to read since it is so interesting to know how a compulsive liar works.

Out of all I read, there is so much complex things to a compulsive liar and they lie so much that there is a point where they start believing their lies and they never know what is real or not.

I think Garred is a compulsive lair. With everyone and especially with my family. He lies to us where he is at and he lies to us how many hours he works. He even lies to us that he loves us. How can you love your wife and be cheating with another woman. It's just simply not possible. How can you be so abusive and mean and then expect us to think that you love us? How? I always ask myself these simple questions that are so complex. So personal.

I want to find out how to fix Garred, even if I can't it is still worth trying. I am going to try my best to make him tell the truth. I am going to first detect if he is in fact a compulsive liar.

I saw that he told his friends that he had a great house and his daughter and wife were the best. Every single time when someone came over he would lie to them saying that we were all fine. And just like with the police, he lied. He lied to the police that he had never ever touched my mom. That was a plain lie and Maggie lied not to get hit again by him. Maggie was scared of him and I couldn't blame her. Garred was a mean liar. A nasty liar.

I also tested him a few times, one day I would ask him if he like his work and he would say it was ok and then the next day he would say that he loved it. What a liar.

Do you know what the biggest lie he ever told was? It was that he loved my mom. That was false. He never loved her, it was flipped. Maggie loved Garred and they got married and were the happiest parents in the world. Only Maggie was, Garred wasn't. Garred was lying and pretending to be happy. He wasn't, you aren't happy when you go off and play around with another woman. That's not how it works. It's just not.

I walk out into the hallway in our house and Garred screams to me asking me why I just skipped school. I tell him that I was busy doing a homework project and I couldn't make it to the house on time. He didn't respond back and I knew he didn't care. I just knew it.

I slam the door to my room and immerse myself into my reading.