NOW

"There you have it." I said.

Susanne and Derek looked shocked and Derek looked at me. He put me in handcuffs.

How was my life going to change after this?

"It was an accident and I never meant for my mom to die, you have to know that!" I burst into tears.

"We don't want to hear your lying words again. This is a small town and everyone makes mistakes out of anger, but you went out of control. We need to test you for mental illness and other things. You are dangerous. You are a murderer." Derek muttered.

"Please, please, listen to me! Garred needed to die." 

"You can explain all that in your unit, I don't want to hear it right now."

Tears streamed down my face and I remembered Maggie looking at me, smiling. My mom. Oh, how much I missed her. It was all my fault that she died. I killed her and I will never see her again. I was a monster, I am a murderer.  The worst part about all of this is the lying. I had to suffer days and days of lying and lying just to protect myself. I had to kill my own psychiatrist in order to save myself. 

I need help... I really do. I'm sick and dangerous, I killed my own parents.

***

I have one question that is probing in my mind at this moment as I sit in my small unit alone with only four white walls. As I pace back and forth, back and forth. This question will haunt me till death:

Was it worth it?

__________________________________________________

Ricky: Well, that was the end to that! :) How did you guys feel about the book? Feel free to comment your opinions or message me about anything :) Don't forget to vote too, I would greatly appreciate it! It would mean the world! It has been so fun sharing my book and letting everyone read it. Most of all, I loved all the comments and just the niceness here on the Wattpad community, it is amazing!

I will try and post some BONUS CHAPTERS every Friday too from now on since I don't have anything to post, it might be like after the revelation and the aftermath of this whole incident 😆 I hope you'll like it!

Thank you so much for reading my book and I will see you another time! ❤️