01/22/15 NEWSLETTER (Bonus Chapter)

January 22, 2015

SHOCKING MYSTERY REVEALED

The murderer of Garred and Maggie Ruhner is finally revealed.

***

(Author: Laura Nevon)

At 9 AM this morning, police finally revealed the shocking case of Garred and Maggie Ruhner's murder. It is proven that their daughter, Claire Ruhner, committed the crime. According to the interrogation with officer Derek Lewbley, Claire wanted to kill Garred because he was "abusive, manipulative, and an alcoholic" but was he? Police are still trying to find out more on the case of Garred. On the other hand, Claire breaks down in tears when she claims she killed her mother on accident. She was going to enter the room to kill Garred and her mother "popped out".

Again, police still investigating the truth on both of them.

Meanwhile, this whole town has been shocked by the gruesome revelation. People went to school and work today frightened because they now know that you don't really know what someone is capable of. You never really know when a person can snap until you put yourself in their shoes and the issues they are dealing with, at work, school, or (in this case and many more) at home.

Claire will now be brought to a hospital where she will be treated for mental illness.

More updates coming soon

GROWING CONCERN OF CHILDREN COMMITTING CRIMES AND MENTAL ILLNESS

We contacted Robert Higens, a specialist in child murderers, to ask him about the growing concerns of adolescents committing horrific crimes nowadays.

This is what he had to say:

Robert: The growing problem we have nowadays is that kids have more freedom and much more access to many things that weren't necessarily accessible before. Guns, knives, bombs, all those things can be made or gotten easily by a kid. Another topic that is growing much popularity is children with mental health problems. It is a topic we really need to discuss because it can be really hard to handle. If even some adults can't control some of their problems, imagine a 13 year old trying to cope with it? We need to talk about mental illness more often because often we really don't realize that maybe our kids are suffering and they need guidance. Maybe they need someone to talk to. That is what draws me in on this case. It is the exact moment where mental illness crosses with your ideas. Since no one knew that Claire had a issue, they could not help her so therefore her illness just grew and grew and there was one point where she just snapped. She was dealing with all this trauma her dad was giving her, she was dealing with so much pain on top of pain and let alone her mind was already damaged enough it just exploded and that's why we need to be more careful with out children nowadays. We need to talk more to our kids and not be afraid to ask them questions and let them open up to you because if you let them just soak it all in like a sponge, eventually they will explode and burst and that's when the real chaos starts. It's better to treat them and try to help all of our kids and see if they are in pain because we just might never know when their "snap" moment will ever come.

If parents just talked to their kids and had the patience and time for one little talk, it may save their life.... and like many other cases: other lives as well.