Give Me The News Doc

QOTC: "An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if your doctor is cute forget the fruit." -Unknown

"Baby, wake up. We have to go to the Pack Doctor in a little bit." Axel says, waking me from my sleep. I groan.

"Just a little while longer!" I whine. He chuckles. I feel a kiss being places on my neck.

"I'm missed you so much." He says.

"I've missed you too!"

There's a little bark from Seb. We both chuckle. I got to the bathroom, and shower; getting ready for the day.

I walk downstairs to see Axel's made me breakfast.

"What's this?" I ask, coming into the kitchen.

"Oh, just a little something I made for myself." He says. My mouth drops to the floor. He just chuckles. He takes a plate out of the microwave, "oh and for you too." he say with a smile.

I smirk at him. "That's what I thought."

We sit down, eating our breakfast and talking about his trip. It was peaceful. When it's time to head to the Doctor, I get on my coat (that Axel insisted I wear; saying that I was feeling a little cold.)

-------

"Alpha, Luna! What can I do for you today?" James (the doc.) asks when he comes into the room.

"Well the past we I haven't been feeling well, and this knuckle head" I say throwing a thumb in Axel's direction. Which only makes him playfully growl. "Said he was making me come to the Doctor. So here we are."

James chuckles. "Okay. Well, we will check you out. A routine check up to make sure everything is alright. We'll also run some tests."

"How long will that take?" I question, raising an eyebrow at him.

"An hour to an hour and a half."

"Alright, lets get started then." I tell him.

After being poked, pricked, studied, tested, pulled...they came to a conclusion.

"Your pregnant." James says.

"WHAT!?" I yell. Axel covers his ears.

"Your pregnant. Now, we don't know for sure. We're still waiting for your test to come back."

"Ok..." I say and look at my hands which are in my lap.

About an hour later the results come back from the test, and says that I'm not pregnant.

"Then what's going on with me if i'm not pregnant?" I ask.

"Well were not sure. We've tried everything thing. We did a bunch of test. There's only one more possibility."

"What's that?" I ask.

James looks over at Axel nervously.

"Have you gone into heat yet?"

"No. I didn't think that was very common anymore." I say look at him with a confused look. It's almost unheard of a girl going into heat anymore. It use to happen all the time.

"It's not. But with the Queens its not out of the picture. Normal girls of this age, don't go into heat, but they have there period like a normal girl. Usually the future queens don't have their period. They go into heat. It's a way to insure a heir to the throne."

"What are you asking?"

"Have you had your period?"

"No," I tell him honestly. I look over at Axel and take his hand. He squeezes it.

"Alright, I'm going to give you a list of ideas that will hopefully trigger a gas in your wolves brain and make her go into heat."

I look at him a little confused. "Are you saying that our wolves can control when the human goes into heat?"

"Not really. Only in some cases." He say and he starts writing something on his note pad. When he's done, he rips it off and hands it to me.

I skim over it, then hand it to Axel.

"Is there anything else I can do for you Alpha, Luna?"

"No, you are free to go." Axel says.

"Thank you!" I say and he walks out. He flashes me a smile as the door closes.

I turn to Axel. "So...."

He looks me in the eye. "Shall we go home and try a few of these things out?"

I giggle, remembering what's on the list. "Sure."

We get up and walk home.

---------

Later that night Axel makes me dinner in hopes of having an romantic time, and trigger something but it doesn't work. We make a promise to each other to try everything on the list, and after a month if they don't work, we would move on and forget it.

-------- (A few weeks later)

"I'm sorry Axel it's just not working." I say and push him away. One of the things on the list, was the listen to relaxing music, while having a massage by Axel.

He sighs, and lays back on our bed.

I lay down, and look at him; covering half my face with a blanket. "I"m sorry." I whisper.

"It's fine." He says and gets up and goes to the bathroom, slamming the door.

(Bold is her wolf)

I sigh. This is all my fault.

Not it's not!

Why can you just go into heat already?

I'm sorry, maybe your not ready?

How could I not be ready? Axel and I have mated.

I wait for an answer, but never get one.