Heat

QOTC: "H.O.P.E" (Hold On Pain Ends)

--------

Last time on He's My Mate, My Husband, Oh and Also The Father Of My Child

"Axel please. I need you to shift back......please." I say through tired. I squeeze my eyes shut, but when I open them again; he's walking out.

-------

"Don't cry. Don't cry Carter. Don't be pathetic." I whisper to myself, but as the tears come running down my cheeks, I change my mind. "Your pathetic. Your a coward. Stop Carter." 

I hear a creak on the floor, and look up but no one is there.

"Carter. Babe please don't cry." I hear Axel plead. "I'm sorry I walked away. I'm having a hard time controlling my wolf right now....I'm sorry." 

I get off the bed. 

"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER." Axel growls at me. 

"Axel." I whine. The heat spreading all through out my body. "Please. Axel." 

I look up and see Axel's eyes looking at him, I take a step closer and he growls. 

"Please." I whisper in one last attempt.  The next thing I know, Axel's lips are on mine. My wolf is practically screaming with pleasure. 

Axel moves us to the bed, and starts taking off our layers. I purr in joy...waiting for his next move. 

-------

The next morning, was the same as the night before as it was for the next few days to follow. Lets just say we both had our fair share of fun. 

"Yes mom. I'm fine. Axel is taking care of me!" I tell my mom for the hundredth time. My phone buzzes. Incoming call from: Winter. "I got to go. Winter is calling me. Love you." 

We hang up and I answer winters call. 

"Yes?" 

"I. Want. Every. Single. Detail." 

I chuckle. "I don't think you want every detail, that could be dangerous." 

"I'm willing to take the chance." She says. I laugh once again, and tell her the story of my weekend so far, leaving out some very secret details. 

-------

"So do you think you're pregnant?!" She asks. I about spit out my water I was drinking.

"What?!" 

"Do you think yo-" 

"I know what you said!" I interrupt. "And I don't know. We all know what happens to Queens who get pregnant before marriage." 

Usually in the werewolf community its acceptable and encouraged to have pups ASAP. But it's mostly frowned upon for the Queen to get pregnant before marriage. I know, it might sound crazy and the whole heat thing doesn't help my situation.  

There's a bang, and I whip around. Axel just came in looking all dirty and sweaty from his run. 

He takes off his shirt. I swallow hard, "Um, listen. I have to go. Axel just got back. I'll talk to you later." I say in the phone to Winter. 

"Oooo." She says as I hang up on her. Axel looks over at me. He's about to say something, but I've already got his hand in mine, and pulling him towards the bedroom. 

-------

(About a day later) 

"Wake up beautiful! Today's our last day. We should do something." Axel says. 

I squeeze me eyes shut even more, and roll away from him. He chuckles. 

"Come on, baby girl." Axel says and there's silence shortly after. I start to fall back asleep, when I hear some magical words "do you want to go swimming?" 

My eyes shot open, and a smile grows on my face. I roll over. "You didn't even have to ask." I say and Axel just laughs. 

Axel sits up. "Go get dressed, I'll make breakfast." 

------
Please don't make comments about the lack of sex scenes I have my reasons.