Meet The World

"I now present to you, your king and Queen; Alpha King Axel and Luna Queen Carter!" 

The doors open and for a short second, I'm blinded. The bright sky is as if it's white. For a second, I'm almost captured by the sun. Seeing I haven't been outside in a week. I snap back into reality when I heard the joyful cheers of the people. 

I look at Axel and smile. He looks at us with such happiness. 

We hold up our hands and wave to the people gathered at the castle. It's not often that I get to make public appearances in front of a crowd, it's for my own safety, or that's what Axel says. 

Axel holds up his hand to silence the people, once they are quite he speaks. 

"You all have gathered here today to meet my son, and the heir to the throne." There's a cheer in the crowd. "Well I must say that I could not be any more proud than this little boy that I get the pleasure of calling my own. None of this would be possible without my amazing mate! I want to take the moment to thank her for everything she's given me." 

Axel kisses me, as people cheer and shout out kind words about me. I smell and thank them in return. Axel holds out his hands for Ace. I carefully give him to his father. 

Axel smiles, and holds him up to the crowd, introducing him to the world. The crowd roars even more with excitement. 

"His name is Ace Kristof Williams. Named after my late friend and beta, Kristof James." 

Everyone bows to my son, and shows respect. I smile, couldn't be more proud. 

Axel gives Ace back to me and then goes on giving a speech. After we are done, we wave good-bye to our people and go back inside. 

"You did amazing." Axel says to me. 

"Are you kidding? I barely did anything." I tell him honestly. I mostly just stood there. 

"Yes, but I know how hard it is for female wolves to have the baby taken away the first few weeks." 

"True. But you're the father. I'm fighting my inner self. But I love and trust you." I tell him. 

He takes a step closer and puts his hands on my waist. "And I you." 

He softly presses his lips to mine. My wolf rising in a second. This is all the action we've been getting the past week, and she needed it, as did I. 

There was a soft clearing of the throat, and Axel and I break apart. Axel looks to see Taylor. Ace starts to fuss so I walk over to the nearest chair trying to sooth him until he can be fed. 

"Um, Alpha, Luna. You're families are waiting." 

"Thank you Taylor. Tell them we will be out shortly." I answer before Axel. 

Taylor bows and leaves the room. Axel's turn black. "I love it when you take charge." 

I giggle, and start removing my top to feed Ace. Axel quickly locks the doors so we are not disturbed. 

"I can't believe it's been over a year and a half since I first met you." Axel says quietly to himself as he stares out the window. 

I smile. The first time I saw him...damn. That's all I got to say. "I really didn't like you at first but still I was pulled to you. Even thought it might have been the mate bond, I like to think it wasn't. I like to think it was just me." 

"I feel the same sweetheart." He pauses. "I feel the same." 

------

Hey guys! Sorry about the late update, I've had a unusual week this week. Sorry about that. 

Anyways

Anyways. What do you think of the story? And Ace? 

Also what do you want from this story? I've kinda gotten to the spot I want this story to go. So in my mind, I'm about to end it. But what do you think?