A Family Tradition?

QOTC: "There's some family traditions I don't want my children to carry on."
--------
My nap was great up until the part, I was puking my guts up in the toilet.

"Baby?" Axel calls from the bedroom. He walks into the bathroom, and see me hunched over the toilet. He rushes over and holds me hair back while rubbing my back.

Not long after Axel comes in, I'm all done losing my guts in the toilet and brushing my teeth. Axel sits on the counter, watching me.

"Was it something you ate?"

I shake my head. "We've ate the same thing. You would be sick too!" I point out.

"Yeah, I suppose. Hey! You know what, we will just blow off our plans for tonight. I can order some pizza in and we can have a movie night."

"You would do that?"

"Of course. You're  my wife. I would do anything for you."

I smile gratefully at him. An hour later, we are curled up in bed with some pizza and a movie marathon playing.

-------

When Wednesday rolls around, I'm still not feeling well.

Our families are suppose to arrive anytime now.

I decide to get out of bed and try to look like I'm fine. Doesn't turn out that way when I'm throwing up my breakfast.

Axel comes in with some medication. "Maybe we should cut this trip short and go back early?" He suggest.

"NO! This is our honeymoon, I just need some of those pills and water. I'm feeling better already." I tell him. I'm not going to ruin our honeymoon for the both of us.

"Okay. But if you're not feeling well, just tell me and we will stop whatever we are doing and come back here. Okay?"

I nod my head.

"I'm sending someone to the airport. Their flight gets in, in about an hour. Do you want to go for a swim while we wait for them?"

"Sounds good."

I walk over to the closet and pull out the swimsuit I packed for the trip. (A/N: Swimsuit up top) I put it on and grab towels and everything I need. Axel already changed and went to go do something.

I walk down to the pool and set my stuff up by a pool chair. Axel comes out a few minutes later with drinks.

"I got you a soda and water." He set both of them down next to him, keeping the beer for himself.

I lay out in the sun for a while before I decide to take a dip in the pool. I get up and strip my cover up off. I glance at Axel and his eyes are dark with lust. I chuckle at him.

I walk over to the edge of the pool and dive in. The water is at the perfect temperature for a hot day like today.

I rise to the surface. Axel is now at the edge. I swim over to him and grab onto the side. He looks down at me, his wolf coming out. I know that he can see down my top, but I don't really care. He is my husband after all.

"May I help you?" I ask.

He swats down to me. I rise up so that we're at the same level. I lean in and kiss his cheek, making him growl.

"Care to join me?" I ask, and push off the wall with my legs, swimming away.

When I surface, I don't see Axel. I see bubbles over by I just was. I look in the water, and right underneath me and I don't see him.