Manly? Sure....

QOTC: "A man is only what he makes himself to be!"

---------

"I have to go to the doctor tomorrow for a check up. You wanna come?" I ask Axel, as I sit in his office, watching him work.

"Sure, I would love too." Axel says not looking at me.

"Is there something going on?"

He looks up at me. "Huh?" he says and realize that I asked him a question. "Yeah, kinda. I need to decide who the new beta is. Everyone is looking to me. Lots of pressure I guess."

"Why not Taylor? He always seemed like your right hand man. Very dictated. There were already be a Beta female. That would just make us stronger."

"You're a genius!" Axel exclaims and runs over to me, bring me into a kiss. I giggle when we pull apart. "Thank you baby!"

"No problem. That's why I'm here."

"I just have to look over his records. But I think he would be a perfect Beta." Axel says.

------

Later that night, Axel officially asks Taylor to be his Beta. Taylor accept of course, and Winter is very excited to take on her new role as Beta female. We decide to have supper together to celebrate.

"Can we get some wine for the table?" Winter asks the waiter. The waiter comes back with a bottle a few minutes. He fills everyone's but I tell him no thank you.

Taylor looks at me weird. "You're not drinking?"

"Nope."

"Are you pregnant or something?" He asks jokingly. Winter looks at me.

"Yeah are you?" She asks.

"You guys must forget I'm only 19."

"Yeah and I'm 18 but I'm still drinking." Winter points out.

Axel speaks up this time. "She's not drinking because she knows if she will she will be in big trouble by me and many other people. She is the Luna Queen after all. She has to set a good example." He covers for me.

I quickly thank him through the mind link. He smiles and kisses my temple.

The night goes on like a normal dinner. By the time, we got home it was really late and I passes out before I got in the house.

The next morning I wake up to find Sebastian's nose a centimeter away from mine. (A/N: this is how I woke up the other morning.)

I giggle, making him jump away. I sit up and look over at a sleeping Axel. He has an arm thrown over his eyes, mouth wide open, and ready to catch flies.

I look over at the clock on my nightstand and see that's it's already 10:30am.

I lean over and shake Axel, hoping to wake him up which it does.

"What?" He groans; half awake.

"Are you coming to the doctor's appointment today or not?"

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Axel reassures me.

I nod my head. "Then get up. It's at noon." I tell him, then slip out of bed.

I go the bathroom and start to shower, Axel joining me a few minutes later. He snakes a hand around my stomach, leaving his hand on the middle of the growing bump.

My wolf purrs with love.

I look up and kiss him before getting out and brushing my teeth and doing everything else to get ready.