Two Words: New Zealand

I don't have a Quote today instead I want to dedicate this chapter to my friend who is from New Zealand. Love you Emma!

"You brought me to New Zealand!" I squeal when Axel finally reveals where we are.

He chuckles and smiles. "Are you alright with honeymooning here?"

"Is that even a question?" I say with a smile.

The limo driver, and yes we took a limo, takes our bags out of the back hatch and brings them inside.

When he is all done, I tell him thank you. He nods his head with a smile and leaves.

I look back at the house we are staying in. It's amazing.

"Axel you might have to pinch me." I say joking but the next thing I know, he's pinching me.

I playfully hit him.

"Shall we do inside?"

"We shall." I say and take his hand. He leads me into the amazing house.

I walk in and I'm even more shocked from the inside. It's amazing. I want it for myself.

"Come on! You have to see the pool it's my favorite part!" Axel says and tugs my hand. I follow him and I about pass out.

"Is this real?" I ask Axel.

"Yes, yes it is."

"Babe, maybe you shouldn't of brought me here. I'll never want to leave."

He chuckles. "Good thing it's ours now." He says holding up a pair of keys.

"You bought this house?"

"Yes, I thought it could be another vacation home. I hope that's alright."

I jump into his arms and give him a huge kiss. "That's totally okay. I'm in love with this place."

"Lets go explore the rest of the house." Axel suggest. I follow him, and even though I thought it wasn't possible, I fell more in love with the house.

-------

That night, we have a causal dinner out by the pool. We ate as the sun went down. It was perfect.

"So, I have a surprise slash question."

I look at him with an eyebrow raised but listen anyways. "I was wondering if it was alright if we spend time alone here until Wednesday and then our families join us on Thursday until Saturday when we all leave."

"That sounds perfect." I tell him honestly.

He smiles. "I hoped so."

"You've done so much for me and I have no idea how I can ever repay you."

"Just never leave me." He says. He's valuable. Like a little glass doll that can be hurt at anytime. You know what they say about humans. They are like glass. They get broke and never fixed.

"I'm never ever going to leave you. No matter how many I am at you. Or how badly one of us messed up. I'm never leave. No matter how much I want too." I say and look him in the eye. He nods his head and I lean into him and relax.

He kisses my temple. "You're my everything. I hope you know that. I don't care if I lose everything, as long as I have you..."

I smile. I don't get to see this side of Axel very often but when he does show it, it means a lot. It makes me seem like the strong one, but I'm okay with that. I'm his weakness.

And he is mine.

--------

"So how's the honeymoon? Having fun?" Winter asks over facetime.

"Yes! It's wonderful. I never realized how amazing it is here."

"That's great! What have you guys been up too? Besides the obvious." She say motioning toward the bed.

I start to blush. "Um, the first night we just stayed in and had a picnic by the pool. And don't get me started on the pool. It's probably the best part."

"Better than me?" Axel says coming into the room all sweaty.

I giggle. "How was your run?"

"Good." Axel says, walking close to me and the camera. "Hello Winter."

"Hi Axel! Hope you're treating my girl good."

I scoff. "Like he wouldn't."

Axel smiles with Winter. "I'm going to go hit the shower." Axel says and excuses himself.

"Glad to see you're happy!" Winter says.

"How can I not be?" I say with a smile. I turn back to the screen. "So how are things back home? Any news?"

"Not really. Sebastian has been nothing but good. Taylor loves having a little one running around, even if it's just a puppy."

"How are you too?"

"We're good. Just hard to spend time with him when he's working all the time."

"I feel you on that one. It's hard. Well it was at first. But then I told Axel how I felt and put it all on the table and we work something out. Plus I'm sure Axel is over working Taylor."

Winter nods her head. "Yeah I guess. But enough about me! I want to hear more about you're honeymoon."

I sigh, and think about all the activities Axel and I have done in the past few days. Then narrow the list down to things I can tell Winter.

"Well, yesterday we went swim and boating on the ocean. That was so much fun. I've never been before. Then we went to explore the city. For dinner we found this little restaurant by the water and ate there. But so far it's been a good honeymoon."

Winter sighs. "You are so lucky. Axel loves you very much."

"Yeah, and I have no idea how I got so lucky."

"Oh, well Taylor is getting home soon. I should go make dinner. But it was great to talk to you!"

"Yeah, can't wait to see you! Love you girly!"

"Love you too!" she says and we sign off. I close the laptop, and push my chair back.

Axel has been in the shower for a few minutes now, he should be down soon. I grab my book; Fire, Smoke, Ashes from the nightstand.

A few months after getting back from my parents house, I found this book in an old book store. I've read it several times now.

A few minutes later, I hear the shower stop. I keep reading until Axel comes out in a towel. He puts on shorts and a shirt, and then joins me on the patio.

"Hey did you enjoy your shower?"

Axel nods his head. "It would of been a lot more enjoyable if you were there."

I start to blush.

"You up for a hike or something?" Axel asks.

"I'm not feeling the greatest. My stomach is upset and I feel like I'm going to puke. I was going to take a nap to see if I feel better."

"Do you want me to join you?"

"If you want. You don't have too."

"It's no problem." Axel says. He leads me to bed and tucks me in and then crawls in on the other side.