Runaway Bride?

QOTC: "My friends are all getting married. I'm getting drunk." -Unknown.
----------
The next morning, I wake up with my face directly into Axel's side. I laugh at my odd position, and then notice Sebastian sleeping on top of Axel's bare chest. I giggle once again, then pushing my self up into a pushing position, with one hand.

I lean on my arm, reaching over with my other and petting Seb. I notice the familiar twinkle of light coming off my ring finger.

I smile. "I'm getting married today." I whisper.

Axel's still sleeping, and I don't bother waking him up. I head downstairs and start cooking some breakfast.

When it's done, I put it on a tray and bring it up to the bedroom. Axel isn't in bed when I get up there, but the bathroom door is closed and the shower is running.

I quickly, set the food down on the bed and then run down to Axel's office and get a pen and paper. I write a quick note saying "To my amazing mate, we're getting married! Love, Carter."

I run back upstairs and lay the note on the tray and barely get out of the room before the door opens and Axel steps in the room.

I'm so sneaky. I head back to the kitchen, and get the plate I made for myself.

I walk to the library, going to my usual spot and cracking open a book while eating.

After a little while and my food is long gone, I start to smell Axel getting closer to me.

There's a soft knock on the door and Axel's head pops through the door way.

I smile and he returns it. He comes closer to me, planting a kiss on my lips.

"Good morning Beautiful. Thanks for breakfast." He says.

"Not a problem." I say and turn back to my book.

I feel Axel's arms go around me and lift me up, putting me in his lap.

He sits us back in my chair. Kissing my temple, he whispers "we're getting married today."

I smile. "Yeah we are. You're going to be stuck with me forever."

"That's not all bad."

------
A few hours later

"Are you nervous?"

"Not really." I tell Winter honestly.

"Are you sure? You could always back out you don't have to do this."

I growl. "Winter. I love Axel. I want to spend my life with him. So please, and I'm asking nicely, back off Winter."

"Ok, okay. I will."

There's a not on the door and the mothers come in.

"Oh you look amazing!" They both squeal.

I laugh.

"How are you feeling?" My mom asks.

"I'm fine. Calm."

She smiles. "That's good. Ahh. I can't believe you're getting married. To a king!"

I smile, and my mind starts to drift to Axel.

(From down on, I'm showing mindlink a little different. )

-what's wrong Rosey?-

-I need to see you.-

-Isn't it against tradition to see the bride before the wedding?- he says