The Night Before Life Goes On

QOTC: "They've been dreading this moment all summer long. The night before life goes on." -Carrie Underwood
---------
"Ok, everyone listen up! We need to get through this!" Alice says.

We all turn towards her; waiting for directions.

"Bridesmaids and Bride go to the back. Groomsmen and Groom, stay here and line up."

I start walking out with Winter, and my bridesmaids. We all gather in the back of the chapel, some start to chat back and forth but my eyes are Axel.

Alice is all over the place; trying to get the boys to listen and do what they need to. And after 15 minutes of that, she finals gets all the boys in place, and moves on to the girls.

-----

"I would just like to say what an honor it is to be apart of this wedding! I remember getting a call from Axel late one night. After cursing him out for waking me up, he told me he met his mate, and he couldn't be happier. So" A close friend of Axel says and holds up his glass. "Here's to the couple! Good Luck Carter, you're going to need it." He says; everyone chuckles, including Axel.

We finish up the rehearsal dinner about an hour later, leaving me and Axel heading home in our car. Axel reaches over to grab mine.

"Nervous?"

"Terrified." I comment. Axel eyes go wide, with a hint of anger and sadness. I put a hand on his arm. "Terrified to get married, not to be married. There's going to be so many people watching."

He relaxes and then squeezes my hand. "It'll be alright. I'll be right by your side."

I smirk. "You better be."

He chuckles.

We get to the house, yes house not castle. Alice would of liked it if we stayed in the castle, but I needed to be home. In OUR home, not the one for millions of people.

Axel unlocks the door. "I'm going to take a bath."

"Ok babe. I'll be up in a little bit." Axel says and then jumps on the couch. I head up stairs and to the master bathroom. I start the water, and peel off the many layers I have on. When the water is high enough, I get in.

I pour some bubbles soap in the water with me, taking in the scent and relaxing. After a few minutes, Sebastian walks into the bathroom, sniffing around. He spots me and starts running over to me. When he reaches me, he starts to lick the hand that is hanging off the edge of the tub.

"How are you buddy?" I ask him in a baby voice.

He barks and nips at my hand.

"What's going on in here?" Axel asks, coming through the door. He looks over at us, and his eyes turn black with lust, but he soon snaps out of it.

He walks over and picks up Sebastian, rubbing the top of his head as he does.

I smile up at them.

Axel looks over at me. "Are you almost done? I need to take a shower, and you need to get to bed. Big day tomorrow."

"Yeah, just a few more minutes. Can we watch a movie, when you get out of the shower?"

He smiles. "Of course."

-------

"Alright what do you want to watch?" Axel asks while looking through our movie collection.

I put my nose into Seb's white fur, and shrug.

"Hulk it is." He says selecting the movie, and it starts playing on our TV. I snuggle into Axel, putting Seb in-between us.

I look up at Axel, his eyes are filled with concern when he looks back at me.

"Were getting married tomorrow." I state. He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Yes we are."