"I'm Back Pitches"

QOTC: "There's something about childhood best friends that you, can't replace" - Lisa Whel chelation
---------
"Damn, girl you look amazing!" 

I smile and spin a circle. 

"Why thank you! So what's the plan for tonight?"

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out." Winter says. We head downstairs. I open the front door and see a limo. I whip around and look at her. 

"Did you do this?" 

She just smiles and tugges me inside the limo. We start to move, and Winter hands me a little glass. 

"Something to drink?" 

"Sure," I say and take a sip. It burns a little when the liquid travels down my throat. 

"What is this?!" I ask Winter. 

"Whisky." is all she says and then turns away from me. 

------

The next thing I know, we're at the castle. There's limos dropping people off at the front door, with camera flashes going everywhere. 

The car stops and Winter opens the door and leaves the car, leaving the door open for me to follow. I crawl out of the car, and there are reporters everywhere. I just put on a smile and stand next Winter for pictures. 

After a few minutes of pictures and answering questions, we head inside. Where I find a party. I look over at Winter and she smiles. 

"This is how you throw a real party." she says and pulls me into the huge crowd of people. I start to dance and giggle. 

As I enjoy the party, I notice that there are mostly girls at the party. No wait all there is  girls. I pull Winter over to the side of the room. 

She looks at me. "What?!? Aren't you having fun? "

"Of course I am. I just have a question. Is this a all girl party?" 

"Yeah. That's the only kind of party we were allowed to have." 

"Oh." I say and look at the ground. 

"I'm sorry Carter. But hey! Who needs guys anyways." she says just as the lights go out and the music is shut off. There are a bunch of screams that are let out. 

All of a sudden the spit light lights are turned on, all shining different colors. Then there are a much of boys in masks piling in the doors. Arms sneak around my torse, holding me close. 

I get a sudden wiff, of who was holding me and my body relaxes. 

"So I here you're getting married tomorrow." 

"Do you know?" 

"Yes, I couldn't understand why my best friend didn't tell me." 

"I'm sorry. We've grown apart after I left." 

"I get it. It just hurt. But maybe you can make it up?" 

I spin around facing him. "And how shall I do that Mr. Jackson." I say straightening his bow tie. 

"Dance with me." 

"I don't know if that's such a good idea." I say and my eyes find familiar brown ones, that I melt into everyday. Axel nods his head in approvement. 

"Well, one dance won't hurt." 

Jackson smiles at me and leads me out the dance floor where many couples have started to dance now. We all start dancing a traditional song/dance together. It's a way to say good luck to the bride and groom. I smile at Jackson. This is my best friend since I was a little girl. I was sad when I had to leave him, but i'm glad he forgives me. 

After the song ends, Jackson and I wrap each other in a huge hug. I spot Winter and pull Jackson over in her direction. 

"Winter! I want you too meet someone very special in my life. This is my childhood best friend Jackson." I say and then I look to Jackson. "Jackson, this is Winter my other best friend." 

He smiles and pulls her into a hug. "Sorry. I'm a hugger." is all he says. 

I suddenly feel cool breath breathing down my neck. There's soft kisses being planted on my neck. I shiver. 

"I'm sure you've heard a lot about Axel." I tell Jackson. 

He nods his head. "of course. It's a pleasure to meet you sir." He says and holds out a hand to Axel. Axel shakes it from behind me. 

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Jackson says after letting go of Axel's hand. "I met my mate!" 

"Really!?! That's great!" 

"I know this may come as a shock. But my mate is a guy..." 

"That's ok. I'm happy for you? What's his name?" 

"Marcus. Marcus Rueban." 

My eyes go wide in shock.

--------

Hey guys. I'm so sorry about not updating. First I wrote a whole chapter and it just deleted somehow, so I had to rewrite it (which this chapter is way better than the original) and then a friend died. On top of that it's finals week. 

Anyway. How did you like it? Only a few more days until the wedding! So exciting. Plus Jackson's back!?!? What's up with that. Comment below if you remember Jackson from the very first chapter ever!

Also, what's up with Marcus?! Be on the look out for my next chapter!