Chapter 4

I woke up basically buzzing: today is the day.

Chris and I slept separately and I had a hard time falling asleep because I'm anxious.

It's 4am and Chris is already up with his best man, which is of course Crawford, and the others, his dad, and Josh is here too, and my brother. I can hear them downstairs.

My girls are on their way, I texted them as soon as I got up.

I got everything together, my dress, shoes, jewelry, whatever else..

As soon as I got the text that Lex was outside with Christian's sisters, I grabbed my stuff and took it out to the car.

I opened the door and Kizzy flew out wrapping her arms around me, "You're finally marrying Christian! I knew this would happen!"

I laughed and Kirsten took my things and put them in the car, I hugged Kizzy and she laughed.

Kizzy got back in the car and just as I was about to get in, I heard the front door open and Chris ran out.

He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss, "What was that?"

"This is the last time I'm kissing my girlfriend, tonight I'll be kissing my wife."

I blushed and hugged him, "Alright, go back inside, we're not supposed to see each other."

"Alright, I love you!"

"I love you!"

I got in the car and Lex drove off to the venue.

"We're supposed to be there at five, but we're stopping for coffee." Lex said and pulled into the Starbucks drive through.

She memorized all of our orders by now.

Once we got the drinks, of course there was an Instagram picture: "Shoutout to the bride! Future Mrs. Chris Collins coming at ya!"

I laughed as she said what she was writing out loud.

*Christian's POV* (surprise!)
"How do I even get ready for a wedding, oh wait, even better, my wedding?"

Crawford shrugged, "I don't know, I'm still single."

I threw my head back in frustration, my dad put his hand on my shoulder, "Do you have your tux?"

"Yeah?"

"Put it on."

"And then what?"

"That's about it."

I put my face in my hands and Josh (a/n: this is Golden) placed his hands on my shoulders, "You got this, bro, you love her?"

I looked up at him and furrowed my eyebrows, "Of course I do."

"Then this should be easy."

*Nikki's POV*
My mom curled my hair while Lex did my makeup, and Kirsten and Kizzy double checked my dress.

"Stop shaking! You'll be fine!" Stacey laughed and held one of my hands down.

"I didn't even realize," I giggled, "I'm just nervous.. What if he chickens out?"

"Nicole, Christian loves you more than anything. He always has, I remember when he turned 13 and you and him danced at his birthday party, all he did was talk about you."

"Really? I always thought it was just a goofy thing we did."

"He talked about it for weeks!" She laughed.

I kept anxiously checking the clock, people started to show up and Stacey and my mom set things up and kept the people busy while Kizzy, Kirsten, and Lex got me ready.

"Is Chris here yet?" I asked.

"I don't know, should I go check?" Kirsten asked.

I nodded and she left the room. I glanced at the clock again, it's almost 11:30 and the ceremony starts at 12..

"You look beautiful Nikki!" Kizzy said walking around me.

I have a mermaid dress with no diamonds or anything, but it ruffles out at the bottom instead of it being just plain.

My hair is half up-half down and curled, and I have light makeup on.

I smiled, "I guess.."

Kirsten came back in the room and shut the door, "He's not here yet."