Chapter 13

"Nicole!"

I sit straight up in a panic, "What? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

Chris looks mad.
Why is Chris mad?
When Chris is mad that's not good.

"What is this?"

I shake my head and blink a few times so I can see his phone screen clearly.

"Nicole Collins spotted cheating on husband Christian Collins (WeeklyChris) with singer Kenny Holland! See the shocking pictures below!"

I facepalm and hand his phone back to him, "Really Christian?"

"What?"

"You actually think I'd cheat on you?" I cross my arms and glare at him.

"Of course not! But you never told me about that, and I didn't even know you were friends with him!"

"Christian! We're not friends, he asked me to coffee so I went."

Chris grabs my hands in his and looks me in the eye, "Nikki, I'm telling you right now that this guy is bad news."

"What do-"

"I can't have a repeat of Sam. He's trying to go after you."

"He knows we're married though?"

"He doesn't care."

I shake my head, "I knew I had a bad feeling about him."

Chris nods, "You're coming with me to the studio tomorrow."

I nod, "I can take care of myself though."

He smiles, "Yeah but I miss you."

I smile and lay my head against his chest.

I look up at him and he puts his hand on my face, stroking my cheek with his thumb.

I kiss his jawline and he bites his lip, "Don't do this to me?"

I smile because I love teasing him. I kiss his neck and he slowly slips his hands down my torso.

He lifts my chin up and places his lips on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and push him until his back is against the wall.

He smiles against my lips and slips one hand under my shirt and places his hand on my side and squeezes.

He puts his other hand under my thigh and pushes me up so he's holding me. I put my hand on the back of his head, pushing him closer.

I pull away and he smiles as we try to catch our breath.

"You're teasing me aren't you?"

I smile and nod, "Yup,"

He makes a fake pouting face and I kiss him again.

"You really need to quit teasing me," he laughs and I jump off of him.

His hand is still on my side.

I glance at his hand and then back at him and he glances at his hand then back at me.

He smirks and pulls me closer so there's no space between us.

I kiss him again, pushing him closer. He moves his hands to my hips and I smile against his lips.

"Upstairs?" He mumbles against my lips.