Chapter 22

I glance around the room slightly panicking. Chris grabs my face and sternly says to me, "Stop panicking Nicole."

"But what- how did-"

"She saw you leave, she waited. That has to mean something doesn't it?"

"But how did he know we were here?" I lay my head against his chest, "Why does this keep happening?"

"Because you're the type of girl a guy would kill for, they all want you, and I was lucky enough to get you."

"Shut up."

He laughs, "Seriously though, it's because you're beautiful, they're jealous."

"Very jealous apparently."

I walk over to my suitcase and grab some clothes, but Chris stops me by placing his hands on sides.

I turn around and he kisses my neck.

"Is now really the time? We just found out there's a guy stalking us, and he's out to ruin our relationship."

He looks at me for a second, then responds, "Yes, now is the time."

I laugh and press my lips to his while he pushes me backwards until I feel my legs hit the bed.
------------------
Later, I go downstairs to get ice cream. Chris fell asleep about an hour ago while we were watching a movie, but food will wake him up.

I went to grab what I ordered off the counter when someone touched my waist. I quickly turn my head to see who it is, and jump which makes me fully face him.

"Hey beautiful."

"How did-"

"Priscilla told me."

"Who?"

Realization hits me like a ton of bricks and my face heats up with anger.

"You set her up to kiss my husband?"

He fakes being hurt, placing his hand on his chest, "I'm shocked and hurt that you would say I would think to ruin your relationship!"

He smiles at me and I sucker punch him in the throat. He stumbled back clutching at his throat making gagging noises while trying to catch his breath.

He stands up and reaches for my arm, but I swing my leg up and kick him in the side of the head.

He falls to the ground and I run for it. After I grabbed the ice cream of course.

I quickly make my way back to my room and unlock the door to see Chris still peacefully sleeping.

I'm gonna jump on him.

I put the ice cream down and jump on top of him scaring the crap out of him. His eyes shoot open and he jumps up.

"Hi, I brought you ice cream."

He stares at me wide-eyed, then rubs his eyes and flops back down on the bed.

"Why did you jump on me?"

"That's how you used to wake me up." I laugh and slide off the bed.

He pulls the blanket over his head, "I'm tired."

"Then I'll eat your ice cream."

"You need it."

I roll my eyes, "I ran in to Kenny."

Chris shoots up out of bed half disoriented, half very awake and aware.

"What? Did he touch you?"

I shake my head while shoving a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth, "No, I sucker punched him in the throat."

He laughs, "Are you serious?"

"One-hundred percent."

He walks over to me and kisses my forehead. "That's my girl, but you shouldn't leave without telling me."

"Chris, I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself." I say putting another spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

"Mmhm." He laughs and takes his, then sits next to me on the little table in the corner.
~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I'm sorry these are short I'm lazy and have no inspiration and Crawford might have a girlfriend and he's the loml so my GC and I have been crying for like 3 weeks how are you guys doing 😂