Family

Kiana

"Yes, yes. We will leave after the Wedding," Harry said.

   Josh looked at me and nodded. Every since that night Josh caught me trying to sneak out he's been watching me to make sure I don't.

"We need to make sure we have food, water, spare clothes," Hermione began to list.

"We also need to make sure we have potions in case we need them," I said.

    Hermione nodded.

"Guys, this this is a big job," Jake said.

"Jake, you and Josh can," I began to say.

"Don't you dare tell us that we can stay. I've told you, we're in this together," Josh said.

His eyes intensely gazing into mine.

"Josh it's not," I began to argue before I heard a knock on the door.

"Kiana, Fleur needs your help," Ginny said.

   I slapped my forehead and groaned.

"Can't you help her," I asked.

"Her wedding is tomorrow and she's losing it and you want me to help her," Ginny shrieked.

"Tell Rosalyn or Olivia," I said.

"They're already getting the bridesmaids dresses," Ginny said.

"Fine. I'm coming out," I frowned.

   I then faced the group.

"I hate you all for leaving me alone with Fleur last night. Now she thinks we're best friends," I hiss.

"Well you did save her sister in our fourth year and you did try to save her," Harry said.

"Shut up you would've done the same," I said.

   The five of them started to laugh and I exited the bedroom. I went downstairs to see Annalise. I screamed in joy and ran towards Annalise to pull her in for a hug.

"Anna, I am so happy to see you," I giggled.

"Me too, Cedric told me about the knife wound. Can I see your wound," Annalise asked excitedly.

"Why do my scars excite you," I chuckled.

"Because it means my big sister fought hard and will continue to keep fighting. I can't wait for my first scar," Annalise said.

   Harry and the others came down running with their wands raised.

"Kay! Are you ok oh, it's Annalise," Harry said.

   Annalise placed a hand on her hip and raised a brow.

"Oh, it's Annalise I'll have you know Harold," Annalise began.

I shook my head and lifted her onto my shoulder.

"Okay you little munchkin, come on I'm going to throw you into the lake," I giggled.

"Doesn't Fleur need you," Hermione chuckled.

"Yes little sisters," Cedric said.

   I flipped them the bird.

"Change of plans, Annalise, I'm going to train you how to fight and duel Fleur will excuse me for teaching self defense so Hermione and Cedric good luck," I said. "It's essential she knows."