Josh

Kiana

"No, are you even concentrating on the flow of the water?" I asked sternly.

Josh rolled his eyes and tried again. As the other times the water would slightly lift and then fall.

"Josh. You've done this before. What's wrong?" I asked.

"You. Harry. Us. This situation. I'm stressed okay," Josh yelled.

Fire exerting from his hands.

"I'm not like you. I'm not perfect and I sure as hell can't prefect this easily like you do. Being around you is insufferable and Snape was right you are an insufferable know it all gosh you get under my skin," Josh yelled.

Jake and Ron were marching near us, clearly angry at what Josh had said. I shook my head at them and they walked back to their spots.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Is that all what," Josh snapped.

"Is that all you can insult me on?" I asked.

Clearly, he was frustrated with me and needed to get things off his chest.

"No. Actually that isn't all, every since I laid eyes on you in the First Year I hated you. I knew you'd be one of those girls who loved someone else but the person right for them. I knew you had a close array of male friends. You were stupid and oblivious because you only loved Harry. You never gave anyone a chance. When your father died you were a bloody bitch and no one was going to get through you. I hate how you're so perfect at everything and somewhat rub it into everyone's faces you insufferable know it all," Josh scowled.

"Are you done being immature?" I asked calmly.

"Are you stupid?" Josh asked. "How are you calm?"

Flames igniting his hair.

"Because it took me years to perfect this side of me. The protector side of me. So answer my question. Are you done being immature? Are you ready to get your arse back into the lesson?" I asked.

Josh didn't say anything. He stood up and tried again.

"What's so important about the water element anyway, why are you teaching me water," he spat.

I smiled.

"Spiritually speaking the Element of Water symbolizes our emotions that ebb and flow. Water teaches us control over that cycle as well as reminding us that change is inevitable. When an idea forms, Water initiates action. It liberates our steps while never being far from the heartbeat of the world, or each living thing. If not controlled you can set off Tsunamis and rip tides and underwater expulsions," I explained. "For example, you feel stress, anger and jealousy do you not?"

Josh nodded.

"Why?" I asked calmly.

"Because you're so oblivious to everything it frustrates me," Josh said.

"And there's your problem," I said.

"What?" he asked.

"Stop thinking about me and think about
yourself," I said.

"It's not my fault. I didn't ask to be like this. Neither did you," Josh yelled in frustration.

"In the words of my grandfather 'It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be,' Josh. When you were a little boy, what did you want to be most in the world," I asked.

"I wanted to be an Auror. I wanted to protect others," Josh answered.

"Do you know what this means?" I asked.