Tale of the Brothers

Harry

I snuggled Kiana closer in my chest as her soft breath hit my cheek. I smiled. I looked up and saw Jake smiling.

"Wake her up, we're going to Lovegoods now," Jake whispered.

Jake left the room and I kissed Kiana's cheek before pulling her in closer.

"Wake up princess, we need to pack and go," I whispered into her ear.

Kiana moved around and wrapped her arms around my lower waist and pulled me in closer.

"Just a little longer," she whined.

I kissed her cheek and smiled.

"It's time to get up," I said.

Her arms unwrapped from me and she sat up. She let her hair down from her ponytail.

"Accio bag," she yawned.

Her bag flew into her hands and she tossed it to me.

"Mind if I change in here?" she asked.

I shook my head. She rummaged through her bag and pulled out black tights, black sports bra and a black sports jacket.

"Harry, look for my Black and White Nike shoes please and the Hufflepuff beanie and Scarf," she yawned.

I kissed her cheek before grabbing what she wanted. I glanced up from her bag only to see her remove her sweatshirt.

"I could feel you staring perv," she chuckled.

"I can't help it," I chuckled.

"We can hear you two," the four scolded.

Kiana turned around and wore that beautiful smile on her face. Kiana picked up her sports bra and slipped it over. She then took her shorts off and I watched as she slipped her tights on. I felt my breath hitch and I wanted her more than anything. She slipped her jacket on followed by her socks. She then looked at me and smirked.

"You know. I did ask you to get me my shoes, scarf and beanie," she said.

I then looked down and saw that I hadn't gotten anything out. I shoved my hand inside her bag and grabbed her items. She wrapped the scarf around her and slipped the beanie on her head. She then looked at me and sat on my lap.

"Mind putting my shoes on?" she asked.

I nodded and placed her shoes on. I kissed her lips and her necklace glowed pink.

"COME ON YOU TWO," Hermione scolded.

Kiana and I jumped and exited the tent.

"I'll hold the sword," Kiana said.

She slipped the sword into her sack and we apparated to the Lovegood residence.

"Fits them quite well," Jake said.

Ron nodded.

****

"There were once three brothers who were traveling along a lonely, winding road at twilight," Kiana read.

"Midnight, our mum always told us," said Ron, who had stretched out, arms behind his head, to listen.

Hermione shot him a look of annoyance.

"What? It's creepier," Ron said.

"Yeah, because we really need a bit more fear in our lives," said Jake before he could stop himself.

Xenophilius did not seem to be paying much attention, but was staring out of the window at the sky.

"Go on, Kiana," Hermione said.