Horcrux Destroyed

Kiana

"Everyone okay?" I asked.

"Fine," they sighed.

"I'll take first watch. You lot go to sleep," I said.

"Kay," Ron began.

"I'll be fine Ronald," I chuckled.

"Fine," the three said in unison.

They retreated back inside the tent and dimmed the light down. I walked around the lake area until I saw clothes lying on the ground. I heard faint tapping. I then noticed the familiar glasses.

"Damn it Harry," I groaned.

I pointed my wand at the ice. Reducto. A hold formed and I dove into the water placing the bubble head charm over me. I swam in the freezing cold water and saw Harry floating to the bottom. I swam towards him and grabbed him. I swam to surface and set him on the grass. I made a little fire. He wasn't breathing. I cupped my hands over his chest and pushed hardly. I then blew air into his lungs and he started coughing. He sat up and looked at me in awe.

"Are you mad! What were you doing?" I asked.

"The sword of Gryffindor is down there. We need it to destroy Horcruxs," he coughed.

He tried sitting up but I pushed him down.

"I'll get it. Stay warm," I ordered.

Before he argued I placed the Bubble Head Charm on me and swam into the freezing cold water. I retrieved the sword and swam back up. I hugged Harry as the two of us shivered.

"Ready to destroy this evil thing?" I asked. Harry nodded. "I'll place a quick dry charm on us."

I did as I said and he thanked me. I set the Horcrux on the log and he handed me the sword.

"It's better if you destroy this one. You saved me," he said.

I nodded.

"Once I open it I don't know what we will see so be careful," Harry said.

I nodded. Harry spoke in parseltounge which I understood. 'Open' The Horcrux blasted us back and a dark smoke rose into the air.

"Kiana Lynn Black, I have seen your hearts desires, I have seen your fears and I have seen what you really wanted in life."

A figure of Harry and Cho Chang hugging each other. The two started snogging and I felt my heart slowly breaking. Harry and Cho then looked at me. Cedric, Dad, Kayla, Mum and Christian appeared behind them.

"You're a reject," Cedric sneered.

"Kayla is the better twin," Christian sneered.

"You were never loved in this family," Dad sneered.

"You're pathetic," they each sneered.

The sword dropped by my side and I looked Harry in the eyes.

"Don't listen to it," Harry yelled.

I lifted the sword and ran towards the Horcrux.

"LIAR!"

I repeatedly hit the Horcrux letting all my frustrated anger out. I tossed the sword down and screamed. I pulled my wand down and sent repetitive curses at it. I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me aside. Harry wrapped his arms around me and I broke into tears. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and cried into his chest.