Mundungus

Harry

"RAB was my uncle the whole time and I didn't know. I lived here enough to know. How could I have been so stupid! The Horcrux could have been here all this time," Kiana frowned.

I pulled her in for a hug. I hate how she always blames herself.

"It's not your fault. You didn't know," I said sweetly.

She stiffened in my arms and broke from the hug.

"Do you think he destroyed the Horcrux," She asked.

We all heard a noise from downstairs. Kiana broke from the hug and ran downstairs, with us hot at her tail. She was on one side of the kitchen table and I was on the other. The sound was coming from the cabinet. I looked at Kiana and she nodded at me. The two of us approached the cabinet, her hand grasping the handle and opening it. I saw Kreacher inside. I grabbed his robes and tossed him onto the table.

"Have you been spying on us, Have you," I snapped.

"Kreacher has been watching," Kreacher said.

"Maybe he knows where the real locket is," Hermione said.

I heard Kiana shuffle around behind me then approach Kreacher.

"Have you ever seen this before? Kreacher," Kiana asked harshly.

She held the locket above Kreacher and he hissed.

"It it was Master Regulas's locket," Kreacher answered.

"Yes but there were two weren't there? Where's the other one," She asked.

Kreacher whined and held onto the tables leg, afraid of Kiana.

"Kay, ease up," I whispered.

Kiana turned around and rolled her eyes. She then faced Kreacher again.

"Yes but Kreacher doesn't know where the other locket is," Kreacher said.

"Yes but was it in this house," Hermione asked.

"You filthy little Mudblood," Kreacher yelled.

Hermione and I held Ron as lifted a pan and was about to hit the elf. Josh was holding Jake back.

"Blood traitor Weasley," Kreacher said.

I then saw Kiana lift the elf by its pillowcase.

"Listen here and listen good you good for nothing elf, you never ever disrespect Hermione or Ron or anyone in this House," She said.

"Yes Mistress," Kreacher growled.

Kiana gently set him down.

"Now answer Hermione's question," Kiana said.

"Yes, it was here, in this house, most evil object," Kreacher said.

"How do you mean," I asked.

"After Master Regulas died he ordered Kreacher to destroy it but no matter how hard Kreacher tried he could not do it," Kreacher said.