Bloody Snatchers

Kiana

"Who took her?" I asked.

"Voldemort," he said.

"No don't," I shriek.

All of a sudden I heard a flying sound. I looked out the window only to see a red light hit me directly in the chest. I hit the wall roughly and fell to the floor.

"KAY. COME TO THE MIDDLE," Harry cried out.

"JUST GO," I yelled.

Josh tossed me his ring and I caught it. Hermione took them all away and I sighed in relief. I saw Death Eaters enter the House and I smirked.

"Jake," I said.

I disappeared out of the House and was next to Jake. Harry pulled me in for a hug and cried into my shoulder.

"Stop asking us to leave you," he cried.

"Harry. I'll always find you," I said.

"Treacherous little bleeder, is there no one we can trust anymore," Ron growled.

"They kidnapped her because he supported me," Harry said.

"He was desperate. Even I'm that desperate for Annalise and Cedric but I'd never turn that way," I said.

"We'll do the Enchantments," Jake and Josh said.

I held onto my side and picked up my jacket. I saw pieces of glass on my side.

"Well this is bloody great," I groaned.

Ron, Harry and Jake looked at me.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"Just a few pieces of glass. I'll be fine. I swear," I said.

I started to painfully pull out the shards of glass and toss them aside. I used my wand to place a Healing Rune and I sighed.

"All better," I said.

"That was disgusting," Ron groaned.

"Bloody disgusting," the twins said in unison.

"Let's start on those Enchantments," I said.

I stood up from my seat and walked further along. I saw someone pop up from behind the bushes. It was the Snatcher that was always after me.

"Hello Beautiful, I've been thinking about you," the Snatcher said. He approached me and inhaled. "It's you alright. I've been after you for some time now."

I grabbed his arm softly and kicked him where the sun don't shine.

"I guess you'll have to think of me again. RUN," I yelled.

I grabbed Hermione's hand and pulled her with me seeing as she was the closest.

"Well don't hang about, Snatch Em," the Snatcher yelled.

We sent spells back as we ran from the Snatchers. I tucked my spare wand inside my chest and ran. I saw Ron fall and a Snatcher grab him.

"Hermione whatever you do, don't stop running," I said.

"What," She yelled.

I let her hand go and I ran in the direction of the Snatchers. Harry, Jake and Josh staring at me.

"GO," I yelled.

I ran back and encountered the first Snatcher. I gave him a good roundhouse kick to the head and he fell completely knocked out. I approached the second Snatcher and flipped him upside down. I ran to where Ron was chained and broke the chain.

"Come on Ron," I said hurriedly.

I felt someone tug the back of my hair.

"Go Ron. I'll be okay," I said.

Ron stood up and started to run off trusting me. I did the splits and turned over. The Snatcher fell to the ground and I broke free from his grip. I started to run and saw everyone was captured.

"Damn it," I groaned.

I can't get them all. I felt something wrap around my legs it was chains that tightened every time I moved. The Snatcher who sniffed me lifted me up and brought me towards everyone. I can't use my elemental powers or they'll turn me in to Voldemort.

"Don't touch her," the boys yelled.

The Snatcher shoved me to the ground and repeatedly kicked my side. I cried out in pain. Once he finally stopped I sat up.

"Is that all you got, you're pathetic," I groaned.

He sickly smiled and stood me up.

"I knew I'd like you since the moment I smelled you," he said.

He then punched my jaw and I spat out blood.

"Leave her alone," Harry yelled.

The man stopped and walked towards Harry.

"What happened to you ugly?" he asked.

The guy who held onto Harry turned and they both looked ugly. I chuckled.

"Not you," he said to his companion.

"What's your name?" the asshole asked.

"Dudley, Vernon Dudley," Harry said.

"You can call him 007," I snickered.

Hermione's eyes widened and she shook her head.

"Check it," the asshole said.

He then approached Hermione.

"And you my lovely's friend," he said.

"Penelope Clearwater," Hermione said.

He then approached the twins.

"And you two," He asked.

"Viktor and Chase Finnigan," Jake answered.

The asshole then walked towards Ron.

"And you," he asked.

"Cormac Horan," Ron answered.

The asshole then approached me and cupped my cheeks.

"And you my lovely," he whispered into my ear.

"Katie Bell, pure blood," I said.

He brought his lips closer to mine and I kept turning away.

"Keep bloody still I just want to kiss you," he said.

"GET OFF OF HER," Harry, Ron, Jake and Josh yelled.

He held my face and planted his lips on mine.

"There's no Vernon Dudley here," his friend said.

The asshole removed his lips from mine and I threw up.

"I'm not that bad sweetheart. You'll grow to love me," he said.

"What's wrong, how come you don't want us to know who you are?" assholes friend asked.

"I've told you who I am," Harry said.

"Change of Plan, we're not taking this lot to the Ministry, someone grab my girlfriend," the asshole ordered.

I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist and lift me above their shoulder.

"If you don't want yesterday's lunch trail down your back I suggest you let me down," I said.

The lad set me down and held my hand as we walked. Soon enough we've apparated to the place I hated. Malfoy Manor.

"Welcome to Hell," I said.