Snatchers

Harry

"Where's Kay," I yawned as I woke up.

I looked around and noticed Kiana and Josh missing.

"Guys, Kiana and Josh are missing," I said.

Hermione, Ron and Jake woke up and looked around the tent.

"Kay had guard duty, maybe they're outside," Hermione yawned.

I stood up from my cot and exited the tent. I saw Josh leaned against the tree sound asleep. I then saw Kiana's head resting on his lap as she slept. My eyes then traveled to the three pieces of charred metal. She must have destroyed the phones last night.

"Cozy are we," I asked.

The two woke up and bumped into each other's head. The two groaned in unison and then laughed.

"When you two are done distracting one another we need to destroy this Horcrux," I said.

I then turned on my heels and walked back into the tent.

"Well, did you find them?" Jake asked.

"Yes and a little too cozy for my liking," I snapped.

"Hey, remember that without Josh transfusing blood into her in the second year Harry she could have died. I don't blame her for being nice to him," Jake said.

I simply nodded remembering what Josh did to save the girl I love. The two then entered the tent and I heard Josh chuckle.

"You've got twigs in your hair Kay," he chuckled.

He then pulled them out of her hair and she smiled.

"Thanks Josh my boy," Kiana said. "Now this Horcrux. Let's start destroying."

The six of us exited the tent and I set the Horcrux onto a log. We each looked at each other.

"We each have a go at it then," Kiana asked.

I nodded.

"Harry, you first," she said.

I nodded. I pointed my wand at the Horcrux.

"Confringo,"

The Horcrux flew off the log but I could still hear it's clicking sound. The six of us approached it. It was still in good shape.

"Incendio" Hermione said.

The Horcrux flew again and nothing happened

"Expulso," Ron said.

Nothing happened again.

"Diffindo!" Josh said.

The Horcrux flew in the air but not a scratch was on it.

"Reducto," Jake said.