B. D : Harry

Harry Potter

I watched as my uncle and cousin packed their car. They were leaving the house to go into hiding. I walked downstairs to see my aunt Petunia in the empty living room. Just watching the fireplace. I looked around the empty living room. I remember the first time I've received my Hogwarts letters by all the owls. This whole room filled with letters.

I wish I could go back to that

I wish I could go back to that. Go back to how it was when I was some lanky child where everything was decently fine and people were alive. Merlin do I miss Sirius and Dumbledore and my parents and everyone we've lost even... Even Kiana's mom who was my godmother.

"I have lived in this house for 20 years, and now in a single night I'm expected to leave," she said out of the blue.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I had to say what Kiana had told me to. To keep my last blood line safe. To keep my mother's sister safe. Because even if she has done wrong to me she was once a sister to my mother.

"They'll torture you, if they think for a moment you know where I'm going they'll stop at nothing," I said.

"Do you think I don't know what they are capable of, you didn't just lose a mother that night in Godrics Hallow you know, I lost a sister," She said.

"I know Aunt Petunia, I envy that you got to know her to spend time with her and too grow with her," I said.

"Harry, you're so much like your mother and father just hurry up and end this okay," she asks.

"I'll try," I said.

"Just so you know I really am fond of Kiana even if her mother and I never really got along when it came to helping someone they did. Not a day goes by that I'll forget the Famous Ariana Dumbledore comforted me when I really needed a friend," she said.

I heard the car turn on and she walked past me. I followed them outside to make sure they were safe to leave for their departure. Vernon was waiting by the car watching me.

"This isn't just goodbye boy is it," Vernon asked. "This is farewell."

I nodded.

"I don't understand, isn't he coming with us," Dudley asked.

"Who," Vernon asked.

"Harry," Dudley said.

"Absolutely not," Vernon said.

"Why not," Dudley asked.

"Because he doesn't want to do you boy," Vernon asked.

"Absolutely not, no, besides I'm just a waste of space right Vernon," I asked.

"Come on Dudley we're off," Vernon said.

He opened the car door and waited for Dudley to get in the car. Dudley made his way towards me and extended his hand out for me to shake.

"I don't think you are a waste of space," Dudley said.

"Thanks," I said.

Dudley glanced down at our hands, smiled and then walked away.

"See you Big D," I whispered.

Their car pulled out of the driveway and I went inside the house. I saw the door under the stairs and I smiled. I remember how furious Kiana was when I told her I used to live under there.

"Oh, Hell, one more time for the road," I smiled.

I walked towards the cupboard and opened it. I saw the cobwebs and dust fly around. I saw the small toy figurines I used to play with. I would give or do anything to go back to our first year. I would give anything for Dumbledore and Sirius to be alive. I'd give anything to be a little kid with Kiana again. I'd give anything to be with my parents and Kiana.