I Must Not Tell Lies

Kiana

"You lot got your hair then," I asked.

Harry, Hermione and Ron nodded. I handed them three flasks of polyjuice potion.

"You know the drill, okay, and don't drink it yet until we find hair for Jake and Josh," I said.

I looked out of our hiding spot and saw Jace, Lucas and Ernie.

"I'll be back," I informed.

I lifted my hood and shoved sunglasses on my face. As I passed by Jace I shoved my hand in his pocket, stole his phone and walked. I unlocked his phone and looked for Lucas's number. I pressed the green button and held it against my cheek. I started to walk back to the hiding spot.

"Whoever you are who stole my phone, I'll kill you," Jace growled.

I joined the others and hid.

"Calm down Sherlock," I whispered. "You don't scare me."

"Is that you? Is this really you," Jace asked.

"Uh yeah, who else is skilled enough to steal your phone," I asked.

"Why'd you push me down the stairs of your old house," Jace asked.

I scoffed.

"Should I really answer that," I asked.

"Yes," Jace said.

"Fine. You ate the last box of my cookies," I answered.

"It really is you, where'd you go because I'm going to kill you I've been," he started.

I peeked out the corner and saw him, Lucas and Ernie outside a men's restroom.

"I'm one block away on the right, I need all three of you to come quick and be careful," I said.

"It's just one bloody block," Jace chuckled.

"Hurry," I said.

I hung up the phone and waited. I saw Jace, Ernie and Lucas appear. I shoved Lucas against the wall as Harry shoved Jace and Jake shoved Ernie. I pointed my wand at his neck.

"Why did I push Jace down the stairs of my Manor when you guys slept over," I asked.

"Because he ate your last cookie," Lucas chuckled.

I pulled Lucas in for a hug and sighed.

"They're good guys," I said. "Alright, I need a lock of each of your hairs except Lucas's and is Cedric in hiding?"

"Yes he's in hiding," Ernie said.

"This is moving fast in our relationship Kay," Jace snickered.

"It's for Polyjuice potion, I need you guys to go underground and hide please. Can I have your hair now," I asked.

"You lot owe me five galleons," Lucas chuckled. "I told you one day she'd ask for this."

"Boys! Hair! Now," I said. "Oh, and your clothes. Don't worry I got some of Cedric's in here."

Jace handed his to Josh. Ernie handed his to Jake. I sprinkled it into the polyjuice potion and looked at the others.

"Lucas, Jace and Ernie. You need to go and hide somewhere you won't be found. I'll be alright," I said.

The three pulled me in for a hug and then left.

"Right, now don't speak to anyone unless absolutely necessary. Just act normal. Do what everybody else is doing. If we do that we can get inside and then," I said.