Reunited

Kiana

I woke up on a soft bed. Wait. A bed? I jumped out of the bed and searched for my wand that I hid. It wasn't there. I heard the doorknob rattle and I prepared myself to fight. Once it opened I punched the kidnappers face.

"Bloody hell, it's just me, Bill," Bill groaned.

I put my fists down and pulled him in for a hug. He held me tightly as I sobbed into his shoulder.

"You're the third Weasley I've attacked this year," I frowned.

"Third? Bloody hell," Bill said.

"Should apologize but your a werewolf get over it. Where's the others," I asked.

"Outside enjoying the safe place you lived in last year I believe," Bill said.

"We're in Shell Cottage," I asked.

Bill nodded. I broke free from the hug and Bill helped me downstairs. I saw Fleur, Hermione and Luna together. Their eyes flickering to my arms where my new scars rested.

"I'm I'm going to cover up," I sniffled.

I ran upstairs and into my room. I changed into a black long sleeved shirt that covered : blood traitor and murderer. I then tied my hair in a tight ponytail and looked up at my beaten and bruised face. I then lifted my shirt and saw my bruised sides. Then I remembered that bastard kissing me. I ran to the nearest toilet and threw up in it. I then rinsed my face and brushed my teeth with my toothbrush I kept here. I wiped my face and heard the boys voices downstairs. I slipped my combat boots on and went downstairs.

"You're awake," Harry said.

He ran up to me first and held me tightly in his arms. Once he released, the others began to pass me around and then sat me on the couch.

"What did she do to you?" Jake asked worriedly.

His eyes flickered to my scars. I began to feel like a freak so I hid my arms and crossed my legs.

"She she cut me with her knife did she get my wand," I asked. "I hid a wand in my chest area running away from the gosh. Cedric and my brooms were in my bag. Shit his letters to me."

"I grabbed them all. I grabbed you and Mione's bags of course," Josh said.

"Thanks Josh," I said. "How did we get out because it's pretty much a blur after she marked me."

"We couldn't stand hearing you scream anymore. I wanted to punch and break every bone in my body to make sure you were alright but it would have made everything much worse. We heard you screaming for help even asked Kayla and your mother Dobby got us out and we saved you," Harry explained.

"Where is that lovely little House Elf so I can thank him," I said.

Everyone looked at each other and frowned.

"What," I asked.

"Bellatrix got him. Killed him when he got us here. You buried him," Jake said.

"Where," I sniffled.

The boys nodded in the direction of a sand mountain. I stood up and walked outside. I ran towards his grave and saw the placard.

'Here lies Dobby. A free elf.'

I smiled. I then pulled my knees into my chest and cried for Dobby. I felt someone's arms wrap around me and I looked up.

"Christian," I sniffled.

He nodded. I pulled my older brother in for a hug and he chuckled. He held me tightly as I cried into his chest.

"I am so sorry," I began.

"Don't you ever apologize. It isn't your fault," Christian said. "I remember everything."

"I know," I sniffled. "I saw you when Kayla was there that night."

I held him tighter and cried harder. It feels good to have someone be your rock. I saw the others waving at us and telling us to come back in. I hopped onto Christian's back and he carried us inside.

"I didn't want you to see this. Any of you. These words on my skin. She was going to do it to you all but I told her to just take it out on me. I couldn't handle the pain I," I sniffled.

Harry pulled me in for a tight hug.

"Thank you for saving me," Christian said.

"Always," I said.