B.D : Ron

Ron

"Ron. Dinner," Mum yelled.

I turned around and then looked back out at the field. For the first time in my life I didn't feel like eating. I was worried sick about how this night would go and who we would lose or if we'd all make it back safely.

"Ron, I'm sure they'll be fine," Bill said

I looked up at my big brother and sent him a fake smile. Bill clasped his hands on my shoulder and sighed. Bill looked stressed. With You-Know-Who back things haven't been the same. No one has been the same.

"They're your friends, aren't they? Now, I know how your friends are. They're strong and will powered. They won't stop trying and they will not give up," Bill said. "If they weren't like that then bloody hell, I would have to disapprove."

I chuckled knowing he was right. We've been through so much together I know we can break through this.

"Have you heard from Charlie," I asked.

"Yes, he and his soon to be wife Belle are on their way for the wedding," Bill smiled.

I sent my older brother a smile.

"A wedding might be the thing we need during all this gives people other things to worry about and it's like the problems we are about to face are forgotten for a day," I said.

"Spoken like a true man Ronald," Bill smiled.

"Thanks Bill, for everything," I said.

"No problem Ronnykins, well I better go see how mum and Fleur are doing," Bill chuckled.

Bill ruffled my long hair and walked into the rebuilt burrow. Fred and George soon popped up by the gates.

"Ronnykins," Fred and George cheered.

I mentally smacked the two in my head. Where had this barbaric nick name come from?

"What," I asked clearly annoyed by now.

The twins look at one another a worried expression on their faces as they look at me and then the burrow.

"Be careful tonight okay Ron," the twins said in unison.

Woah. I did not see that coming.

"Didn't know you cared," I said.

"You're our brother, of course we care," Fred said.

"Wouldn't want anything happening to you," George said. "Or anyone."

The twins then pulled me in for a hug.

"After last year when they attacked the Burrow, we were so worried about you, Ginny and the others but if anything were to happen to you and" Fred started. "Ron. Be careful."

"You would have destroyed the planet," I asked.

The twins looked at each other and laughed.

"Are you mental," they chuckled.

"Just be careful tonight you git," Fred said. "Hey it's Hermione and Kiana."

The three of us looked up only to see Hermione hugging Kiana. Then she disappeared.

"Hermione," I said cheerfully.

Hermione surprisingly ran towards me and wrapped me in a hug.

"Where did Kiana go in such a hurry," Fred asked worriedly.

Fred had a liking to Kiana. I mean who didn't she was great. But now he only sees her as a sister like we all do. But he's very protective of her.

"Annalise. She's taking her to the Creevy's," Hermione answered.

Of course she is.

"Oh," George said.

"How is she," Fred asked.

"Strong."

"We all have to be," I said.