If I Could Fly

Kiana

After I set the fire out I joined Hermione in the tent. I sat next to Ron and snuggled into his chest.

"YOU STUPID TWAT I WILL KILL YOU," I heard Harry yell.

I jumped out from my seat and looked at the others.

"YOU BROKE HER HARRY! ALL THOSE YEARS YOU HAVE NEGLECTED HER AND I CARED FOR HER YOU MAY BE THE CHOSEN ONE BUT I WILL KILL YOU," Josh yelled.

"BOMBARDA!"

"REDUCTO!"

I ran out of the tent only to see Harry and Josh fist fighting on the ground.

"Accio wands," I shriek.

Their wands flew into my hands and I gasped as Josh held a fireball up to Harry's face.

"Petrificus Totales!"

Their bodies fell to the grass, the fire dying.

"Jake, grab Josh," I said.

I grabbed Harry and pulled him aside. Once they were far apart I took the spell off.

"Why are you two fighting?" I asked.

"You need to chose him or me," Josh said.

He gestured between him and Harry.

"Because we both love you," Harry said.

I looked between the both of them and started to cry. I fell to the surface and sobbed in my hands.

"Kay," they said in unison.

The two of them coming closer to me.

"Stay away," I yelled.

I stood up and shoved the two of them away.

"I hope you're both happy, you both broke me and now, I don't want either of you. Just leave me alone," I snapped.

I held my arms close to my chest and Jake and Ron wrapped their arms around me. I cried into Ron's chest as Jake rubbed my back.

"I hope you're both happy then, we all gave up our families and the things we love Harry and Jake, she doesn't need to be worrying about you two's love quarrel. So grow up and get over it," Hermione scolded.

She in turn joined us. I started to pack my sleeping stuff and I went outside.

"Where are you going?" Ron asked.

"I'd rather not sleep in the same place as them, I'll sleep outside from now on," I said.

I set my sleeping bag on the ground and I leaned against a tree as I held the letters Cedric had hidden from me.

When you need me (boy drama)

I opened the letter and sighed. This is it. Let's see what great advice Cedric has for me.

Dearest Sister,

Hey you lovely loser I love so much, seeing as you're probably reading this letter something had happened to us and you need some advice. Considering you're a wonderful girl, you're probably in a love quarrel. Just like Jace, Clary and Simon.

"Oh great, he compares my issues to the Mortal Instruments," I scoffed.

I can hear you scoff right about now. Did you roll your eyes to ?

To this I did.

Anyways, here's what I have to say, forget about guys. Set your goals and achieve them. Even if it's escaping Azkaban because I'm pretty sure I'll be your broom ride out you twat.