Chapter 22

She could hear the sound from the nearest temple...... though she visited temple occasionally with her grandmother...

she could hear someone singing....as if she had heard this before.....as if the singing and dancing were a part of her life.....she started walking towards the temple that wasn't too far.....

"The eyes in which your beloved already exists......then no one else can ever have any place...."

She kept walking until she reached the steps of the temple.....

"attachment from the heart is not any ordinary thread that can be broken...."

she saw two girls dancing on the rhythm.... one lady singing with a sitar and a man with drums....

"i am lost in you my beloved" that's all she could hear......her feet automatically started dancing...... "you are my path...you are my destination....all I want is you....."

she twirled around on each rhythm......

-----

"thanks a lot" Kamini took the flowers and turned around....she was shocked to see Chandni dancing...... she glanced around....every one was watching her..... she felt embarrassed.....

"Chandni" she yelled.....and pulled her arm.... "what are you up to???"

Chandni was out of breath, sweating..... she took few seconds to understand what had happened.... she couldn't believe she was dancing..... "no Grandma.....how can I...."

Kamini was angry at her..... "lets go home"....

Chandni couldn't understand her reason of dancing....she has never learnt dancing and was never interested in learning.....

she never enjoyed dancing and now she herself danced...... but how could this be possible.....

"i am sorry Grandma...." but Kamini would not listen to her at all.....she couldn't imagine Chandni dancing in the temple.....

her anger only increased with every passing second.....this was the first time ever she yelled at her grand daughter.....

---------------------------

Kaka was thinking how to explain all the things when Acharya Ji looked at his worried face "i know your reason of coming here"

Acharya Ji smiled at him but Kaka wasn't relieved and took out the crown from his bag... "this is..."

before Kaka could complete his sentence "i know what this is....and why this is in Raichand family......its very clear to me" Acharya Ji completed his sentence with a smile.....

"but yes....we have some reason to worry.....i am also worried for Veer's life Kaka.....because if he dies then evil will increase its powers.....and evil will win"

Kaka couldn't understand and requested Acharya Ji to elaborate the whole story.....

Acharji Ji took the crown in his hands...... "well this is only crown in Raichand family....my father....grandfather have told me that unless this crown exists in Raichand family, the evil will exist but when this crown will be destroyed, evil will start diminishing..... this family has a two hundred year old curse"

Kaka helplessly looked at him "isn't there any way to eliminate this curse forever?"

"The queen who gave the curse to this family died immediately after she found her king sleeping with some other woman....she shouldn't have given the curse but she was helpless....she assumed what she was shown.....she was a prey of a misunderstanding......"