Chapter 55

"I want to kiss you" he said ... while snugly hugging her... "I missed you so much"

He took her in his arms and walk towards the long tree...

Chandni's mind was still thinking about the painting she saw. How could this be possible? Her mind wandered; soon she could feel him sucking the skin on her neck "ouch" she squeaked

"Veer, what are you doing?" she asked while rubbing her soft skin...

"Getting you back in your senses, I am kissing you but you did not even sensed, what's the matter?" he queried while curiously observing her

Chandni got up on her knees "nothing much" she said softly, she tried not to trouble him with her problems.

But this time Veer wasn't convinced "see Chandni, unless and until you do not tell me anything, I will not be able to help you out. And tell me why you have come here..."

Both were sitting under the tree... Chandni could see beautiful surroundings with small villages and desert. "It seems I have been to this place before but honestly I have never stepped out of Darjeeling in my last 19 years."

Veer was quietly listening to the damsel who seemed to have lost in her words...

He was waiting for her to complete, he clasped her hand and placed his hand around her shoulder then squeezed her against himself.

Chandni could hear some temple bells "I have so many things in my mind, I don't understand how to explain everything to you"

Veer kissed her on the forehead "tell me everything"

Chandni felt relieved, she knew he was always there but today he wanted to listen to her and she was ready to tell him everything, she was helpless but now she had some hope that Veer will be able to find out the weird things that did happen in her life from past so many months...

"It's not easy to believe, I am very practical like you Veer, I hardly believe in anything superstitious. But my life has come to cessation, as if everything is surrounding me to one place, as if my stars wanted me to come here. This place, which I did not even, heard the name before.

Mehrangarh...i still remember the day when I found those two stones. I kept them but I still don't know why only they came in my way."

She was silent ... Still watching the sunset, her head was on his strong shoulders... She blinked her eyes, this time she felt someone was with her and she wasn't terrified of anybody.

Veer caressed her hair and kissed her hand...

She continued with her story while this time Veer was carefully listening,

*****************************************

Kaka tried to get up but something was stopping him, he heard the whispers again "if you think you can save Veer then you are thinking wrong"

Kaka tried to shout, to yelp but his voice did not come out. Manohar was still sleeping on the chair. Kaka thought about Veer and Chandni; he knew that their life is in danger. They both have some relation with each other. Veer's life was completely changed when Chandni came in his life.

Chandni's goodness and purity changed Veer. And today they both are madly in love. Kaka wasn't completely sure about the evil soul who was following Veer and Chandni, and what did it exactly wanted.

This wicked soul was haunting from past few months and even now it is trying to harm them. Kaka knew that this evil soul was responsible for Meenakshi's death.