Chapter 34

Maneka never wanted to stand in the queue.... "why don't you get coffee......??" she asked Chandni while playing with her phone......

Chandni was already mugged up with her thoughts.....she didn't wanted to argue over a little thing.. "fine"..... reluctantly she stood in the queue........

it had hardly been a minute when Chandni saw him walking past the cafeteria with a girl...... she widely opened her eyes in shock......it was unbelievable for her.....unable to grasp what her eyes had seen .....she walked out of the queue and followed Veer...... to her surprise he occupied the table next to where Maneka was sitting.......

annoyingly she turned her face away....... "monster...." but unable to control herself from looking at the brute...... her eyes searched around for him.....she had seen him a minute ago talking nicely to a girl who was now sitting alone next to her table......

tempted to see him she tried to figure out his existence when she felt a touch on her right shoulder.....she quickly turned around.....

"looking for me" he smirked......

alarmed at his reaction......but annoyed at his behavior she angrily replied "my foot" then turned towards the counter.....

she felt him so close, that her back could feel his chest....... she closed her eyes for a second.....she wanted to ask him the reason of the bandage on his right forehead.....but she was angry at him.....

he bend down to cover the distance between her neck and shoulder and whispered in her ear "what do you want??"

for a moment she felt herself loosing in front of his warm breath that touched her ear and neck........ but another instant she flung around.....with hands on her waist ..... "why don't you ask your girlfriend?" staring at him.....

"that's what I am doing" he answered casually.....

without responding to him anymore she reached the counter...... "one mochachino, one hot chocolate" and walked back to her seat.......

Maneka looked at Chandni's angry face and her eyes that were not fixed at one place......she observed Chandni looking at the counter then opening her book.....checking her phone..... she seemed puzzled.... "Chandni....what happened to you???"

that was enough for Chandni to react ..... "what??? nothing....why should it happen to me...." surprising Maneka with her sudden words that made no sense to her.....

"Chandni!!!" Maneka made a weird face at her.....

Veer came back and sat with Misha but his eyes scanned the beauty who was sitting in front of him....... he wanted to hold her......he gazed her fair neck from one side.....her beautiful hair kissing her shoulder and back...... her fair legs and waist...... "beautiful" he said .....

Misha was surprised as he wasn't looking at her.... "Veer!!1"

Chandni heard him and felt more angry as she assumed he must be flattering the girl sitting next to him......

she couldn't stand him anymore and picked up her bag...... "Chandni....where are you going???" Maneka walked after her quickly at her sudden reaction.......

"to hell" she retorted angrily.....

Maneka turned back towards her seat when her eyes fell on Veer...... "hi Veer..."

"hi" he smiled at her making her feel happy....... Maneka now understood why Chandni was so angry....... "Veer....i think you have to work hard on this one...." she smiled indirectly talking about Chandni......