Chapter 37

"Chandni.....come fast" she heard her Grandmother's voice and quickly wore the dress and covered her head with the dupatta.....she knew her Grandmother always wants her to cover her head while sitting in a prayer...... the moment she opened the door his eyes fell on her.....

Stunned to see her walking down the stairs ......she looked extremely beautiful like a princess of his heart and soul....... astounded at her outfit he didn't blink ...... with the duppata on her head she sat in the temple...... Veer could see a glimpse from the half opened door......

her hands folded and eyes closed she looked like a angle from heaven, so pure and so divine...... he couldn't let his eyes off her.....

he watched Chandni who almost finished the required task that was given by Kamini....... she drank the holy water and took the blessing..... he saw her coming out of the room.......

"i must leave now" Veer spoke up......

"Chandni...give holy water to Veer" Kamini walked towards the kitchen

Chandni came closer with a big plate, that had a little candle and incense stick.....some flowers scattered around.... she offered the holy water to Veer .......

"why don't you stay for dinner beta??" Shama asked Veer.....

he looked at Chandni who walked back towards the temple...... "no thanks, may be next time...."

"but next time....we won't let you leave without dinner..." Kamini smiled and patted his head.....

he walked towards the main door........Chandni stealthily followed him....

Resentfully she walked towards his car. Peeved at his behavior that always makes waves for her....how could he ask for a whiskey and how dare he open the hook on her bra..... he was so boorish and insensitive "Shameless...." she whispered softly......

He turned around and came closer making her heart thud..... he whispered in her ear " when I see you... everything around gets shameless....."

"i can never understand you" irked at his constant wisecracking.....

"i am too complex to understand....." said the scintillating Veer

behold by her loose strands falling softly around her shoulders with the curls gently framing her face ......her white suit shining in the dark..... making her look even more pretty "Chandni......" he stepped closer surveying her from top to bottom.......

"what???" she gave a sullen look.....

"now you look like Chandni....." he mumbled....making her quizzically confounded at him......

softly with his fingers he moved the silk locks behind her ear....... Chandni mystified at his style......

"do you know what Chandni means..???" while closing the distance between them...he enmeshed her wreathing his arms around her waist tightly.....

Chandni didn't move, instead she was caught by his magical features that were attracting her, making her billion times fall for him...... all her efforts of escaping the deuce were drained, instead she felt his breath grazing her mouth...... "wha....what ???"

Veer stroked her cheek with his thumb..... " a pure moonlight " contemplated at the confused figure.....

"a pure moonlight???" she repeated softly when somehow his words made her lost in a different world.....his eyes clearly stated that he wanted her.....she tried to lower her eyes ....amazed by her beautiful features he wanted to immerse in her.....