Chapter 40

Chandni couldn't look into his eyes anymore... his arm snaked around her waist... though he did not touch her knee that might hurt her... he lay his arm under her head and embraced her tightly in his arms... Chandni couldn't ask him to leave...she felt complete when he was around her...when he touched her she felt beautiful... she felt happy when he loved her...

Soon he smothered her with rough, urgent, hot kisses...

"Stop it" Chandni insisted and looked away...... Veer smiled and least bothered about her reaction he sucked her lips tenderly feeling her breath....... Chandni almost lost herself in his arms...... she forgot everything around her...... for one moment her life was Veer and only Veer.....

She heard the footsteps again....... shockingly she opened her eyes and pushed him away.... " I heard something" she whispered....

"but there isn't anyone..." Veer tried to lean on her when she pushed him again "but I heard the footsteps coming towards my room....."

This time Veer did not listen to her and forcefully kissed her.......the kiss was not less than biting and sucking her......

with complete force she tried to push him away...... "what the hell do you want Chandni???" exasperatedly Veer yelled at her making her almost shocked .....

"how could you Veer?? I never thought you would...." she sobbed......

Angrily Veer got up from the bed ..... "i don't understand why you always run from me, when I want to come near you...."

Chandni knew very well now that Veer only wanted to sleep with her.....she could see lust in his eyes....it wasn't love..... She was scared and tense.....his attitude made her more angry and ashamed of herself for falling in front of him...... "just leave me......and get out of my life"

Veer came closer and pulled her hair making her scream in pain "i will get hundreds of girls like you who are dying to sleep with me" he pushed her against the bed.......

"but you will never get a girl like Chandni in your life" she said with tears in her eyes.....

"now I understand you.....i was only a prey for you as all other girls......you never loved me...." she was angry and tears did not stop from her eyes

Veer stepped closer and looked into her eyes "you are absolutely right Chandni" making her completely scared and shattered , he bend towards her "Veer Raichand never leaves his prey at any cost......."she didn't wanted anything except that he must leave her right now..... her body was shivering with fear.......

He tried to touch her when she shrugged off her shoulder "i would die rather letting you coming near me...." the pain was seen clearly in her twinkling eyes......devastated at his reaction she completely hated herself......

she could see the anger in his eyes....as if he could do anything to her and would never regret...... She couldn't escape from her destiny.......

he came closer ......her hands and feet trembled as she saw the danger approaching her.......she loved him but it was dangerous...... "just leave me.....i don't want to see your face...." she somehow got the courage from her weak body....though she was scared but she was ready to face him this time.......

With anger raging in his eyes he opened the door and left....she was jolted with the door shutting loudly in front of her......not even in her dreams she thought her life would change, that she would face such an enormous storm.....he was like a turbulent ocean that drowned her forever in his love, lust and anger......