Chapter 60

Veer felt a sensation as if "being embraced" in a loving manner, by an unseen forceHe did not open his eyes.

He felt enormous pleasure in that embrace

Sharp shadow roamed around the room. The storm raged the night.

Next Morning

He found Chandni sleeping peacefully next to him.

--------------------------------

The day was misty...dark clouds gathered to hide the beautiful blue sky...the weather was as bad as was never before...

Maneka woke up and looked at the kitchen... "Omg...what's that?" she peeped at the kitchen window... that was scary... "Chandni... Veer"

She shouted on top of her voice...

Veer quickly treaded towards the kitchen... "Why do you scream?"

"Look there" Maneka pointed towards the window

It was covered with blood... Veer examined from outside... he touched it with his finger... smelled it...

That was indeed disgusting... it didn't seem to be a human blood...

"Don't know where this came from?" He mumbled...

"We will get this cleaned..." he said and walked around the cottage to check any other clue...

Maneka was now scared of the place... but she had to support her dear friend... who was in need... but why didn't she get up on her screams? She must be sleepy...

Maneka thought of making Chandni's favourite tea and will wake her up...

"Veer you need tea?"

"No..." he replied "I am going for a short walk" he added

Maneka lifted the utensil on the gas... "Where is the matchstick?"

She looked around... and saw a sharp knife... full of blood... "Damn... What's that?" she stepped closed to examine... "How come the blood"

She thought of not touching it... The smell made her puke...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veer was walking down the road when he saw a same old woman he saw once in Darjeeling...

"Excuse me..." he stopped

"Did we met before?" he queried

The woman smiled... "Yes."

"So you live here?"

"Yes"

"But we met in Darjeeling"

"Yes"

"What the h***... when did you come here?"

"Now"

"Oh... Anyways..."

"Veer..." She smiled at the confused handsome boy who was now finding it difficult to swallow... how she knew his name... That is so weird...

"Do you know my name?" was the next question from the long list that was sitting in his brain...

"Yes"

"Oh..." he cannot waste any more time on this old frame... what has happened to you Veer... he thought to himself...

"Ok..." he murmured and started walking...

The old lady smiled... "You will soon come to me again..."

-----------------------------------------------------------