Chapter 45

"Mom....she looked exactly like me...."

Meenakshi's mind was somehow engrossed between an old conversation with her Mother regarding a similar issue but she ignored as being too analytical.....

She didn't wanted Chandni to stress or feel scared..... "Chandni....i think you are tired since the whole day went so busy for you....."

"but Mom.....i am telling the truth ...i actually saw ..."

Meenakshi spoke in between "Chandni.....you must rest....i am sure you will be alright by tomorrow.....and how can this be possible???.....now go to sleep....." She hugged Chandni and left the room making Chandni think about what she had actually seen..... " I am not so tired, that I can imagine a someone standing next to me." she said to herself......

Chandni couldn't sleep....all her thoughts ended at the strange figure her eyes had seen...she felt as she herself was standing in those white clothes....... her brains were stuck between the incident again when she saw her Grandmother coming with the holy water inside her room....she chanted some mantras and sprinkled the water all over.....

"Grandma....please don't shower this water on me" Chandni wiped her face and arms......

Kamini didn't listen and continued with her prayer "sshh...."

Chandni knew that Kamini won't listen....finally she covered herself with the blanket...... Kamini left after sometime....but before leaving she kept a glass of water next to her bed, which according to Kamini was a myth that it helps prevents bad dreams coming near you.......

**************

For Meenakshi nothing was clear and lucid......she would never want to circumspect anything that wasn't perspicacious...... suddenly she remembered .....she was still thinking about Chandni's words when on a spur of a moment she remembered the dairy she read in her office once......

"yes Father had written something.....i can't remember exactly...." she said to herself while walking to and fro in her room...... "he also had written something similar to what Chandni had seen"

She was worried about Chandni and never wanted even a slightest pain or sorrow around her .....Meenakshi walked towards Chandni's room just before sleeping to check if she's alright.....

May be she wasn't thinking straight anymore but The dairy may put some light on the things that happened today....... she made sure of reading the dairy as soon as she reaches office tomorrow morning......

She slept after turning off the lights and making sure Chandni was fast asleep.......

**************

Veer was still drinking when he had second thoughts running in his mind.....thoughts about telling Chandni about his curse.....nothing was hidden from her except this truth and he would never want to hide anything before he starts his relationship with her.......

he knew it was difficult to believe but it was truth....being rational he himself would have never believed but when he thought about the whole incident, it actually made him think what was really hard to even imagine.....

he picked up his phone....something was still stopping him, but he knew even if he tells her the truth, that won't change their love for each other......

*****************

Chandni heard her Grandmother shutting the door.... she quickly lifted the blanket from her..... and glanced around and took a deep breath, she wasn't relaxed....after what she had seen it was not easy for her to even sit still....every second she was scared of the fact that for the first time in her life she had seen what she can't even believe....... A soul that scared the hell out of her..... even at the minutest noise her heart started beating faster...... she felt as if she was engulfed around the danger......