Chapter 43

Tending flustered and agitated at the circumstances Chandni felt her heart would sink any moment......It was not less than climbing mt Everest for her.....

After ten minutes of strenuous efforts finally she opened one of the cookery books she saw lying under the pile of old books.....

Chandni quickly flipped the pages looking at the dishes...... "no...not this one....it seems too difficult" she kept murmuring "it looks horrible....." something was killing her inside.....if she didn't meet his demand, he would surely not follow her demands...... at once she looked around for a suitable bowl.....then reached the table to cut some vegetables.......

Meenakshi woke up for a cup of coffee when she saw Chandni in the kitchen...... "is that really you, or am I still dreaming...."

Highly strung at her mother behind her she tried to control herself.....relaxingly she gave a fake smile "mom.....you got up so early..."

Meenakshi walked towards her..... "its 7:00am .....i normally wake up by this time.....but what has happened to you?"

Chandni didn't look into her eyes.... "well....nothing really.....i thought of cutting some vegetables...." she smiled once and looked down....

Meenakshi couldn't understand Chandni's reason of standing in the kitchen and cutting vegetables.....and that too so early...... in the meantime Kamla came inside the kitchen and looked at the mother and daughter....... "as far as I know Chandni...this time you normally go for jogging or you are still in your bed....."

Chandni felt uneasy, as if she had a jittery ride over rough terrain....it was not that her mother had seen her in the kitchen....it was more because she lied to her....... how can she explain to anyone that she's tricked by the devil who must be enjoying his morning on her expense....... she felt like pulling her hair out......

Chandni didn't have any good reason of explaining to her mother the reason of cooking right in the morning..... "well mom....you know I go to college three days a week.....and I hate eating outside.....so its more healthier to cook at home and take away my own food......"

Meenakshi looked more curiously at her daughter who wasn't facing her....... "really???"

Chandni didn't look at her even once.... "of course mom" she said pretending to be confident about her statement.....

Impracticable at her daughter's words "either you have gone insane or something's seriously wrong with you" Meenakshi walked away.....

Chandni took a deep breath ...... and asked Kamla to help her...... Chandni was still thinking how she would face her family's reaction everyday when they will see her cooking....she has to find some solution to this problem..... she cannot cook everyday for him......she would seriously go mad..... its easy to work on a project rather than standing in the kitchen....... and she never liked cooking at all......

******************

Veer smiled white putting on his shirt....he started buttoning his shirt while looking in the mirror amusingly.....

"may I ask the reason for this broad smile...?" Manohar looked at his friend astonishingly who got up so early from bed.....this was not less than a miracle.....

"Why not Manohar.....i don't want you to deprive yourself from any information....." Veer's strange response perplexed Manohar.....

Manohar almost stumbled, how could Veer say that so easily when he never tells anything to anybody......Manohar dared to ask another question to the handsome man who was wearing his jacket and looked extremely good looking..... "where are you going Veer?"

A Dangerous Love Story (Book 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara