Chapter 58

Veer was still lying on top with all his weight on her tiny frame... he did not wanted to leave her... not even for a second... she was his life...

Leisurely he bend down a little and saw a knot of her night dress... his hands went towards the knot ... To his sudden action ... Chandni opened her eyes "what are you doing?"

"Opening your night dress... I want to see you" he replied carelessly

Appalled she tried pushing him "you have gone insane..."

"Why?" he questioned

"Well... look at the place... one little bed and you...and what about Maneka outside..." she tried explaining..

But Veer was obstinate... he seized her tightly not letting her go anywhere... "I am dying for this since months now...please don't do this" he whispered in her ear... making her falling under his charisma...

She was helpless in front of his might... may be this is what she wanted. Every time he come closer she pulls herself away. There always were problems in her life but Veer was always there with her...

"Chandni" he whispered while the thoughts kept flowing in her mind...

"Hmm... yes" she responded... but again thought about her life...

Veer assumed her yes to continue with what he was doing... he slowly opened the knot of her dress that slid down her shoulders... she looked stunning as usual... he bent down to kiss her cleavage... Licked with his tongue when Chandni felt something and pulled back the moment she looked at herself... "You have taken off my dress...damn you!!"

"You said yes" he added

"No... I did not" she said... while looking at herself standing in lingerie...

"Whatever Chandni... now after looking and touching you... how can I stop...?" he responded.

"Listen Veer... please. This is not the place..." she was still completing her sentence when Veer took off his shirt and flung it on the bed...

Chandni tried to pick her dress ... the moment she did ... Veer embraced her strongly in his arms...

Something jolted her... she closed her eyes... this was something she never felt before... her body was feeling his...

He pulled her towards the bed ... He was about to kiss her on the shoulders... when they heard the knock at the door...

"Chandni... open the door..." Maneka shouted...

"Veer... Get off me" Chandni yelled...

Reluctantly he relocated and Chandni picked up her clothes "I told you before...this is not the right place..." she again bawled...

Veer was getting livid now... he lay on the bed and covered himself with the sheet..

Chandni opened the door "yes Maneka..."

"You took long? Were you sleeping?" she queried

"No... let's have tea" Chandni answered...

It wasn't easy for her to understand about the whole area, about the spirit and how to get rid of it... she really wanted someone to help her...

"Where's Veer?" Maneka asked casually.

Chandni was already vexed of many things and now Veer and his never ending passion... "Don't know" she answered while sipping her tea...

"I think we must do something by today evening... You know these spirits become powerful at night?" Maneka said...

Chandni was all ears to what she was saying... Even she wanted to do something. But every time she failed to understand where should she start from.