Chapter 3. Vidcon Part 2!

I'm sorry this is a real slow update. I'm updating at nightime, cause my sister is getting wed on January 26 and I'm the maid of honor so, I had to fit on dresses. And then I was gonna upload this on my Ipad but I left my charger at the condominium. Then I had Taekwondo. Like an hour later I had swimming. Now I'm writing this.

Louis P.O.V. (Point Of View)

I woke up, instantly remembered last night. Potatoe and Banana are going to vidcon, all I need to know now, is where. I looked up and found it. Anaheim Convention Center. That's not far... I looked at the clock 7:00 A.M. Good Vidcon starts at 8. Harry was still asleep, that's normal, that fat pig would stay asleep until lunch.

I knew Liam was awake, just coincidence as I walked out he was there "Where you going, mate?"

"Just to a friends house. Thank God we have the whole week off." I spoke. I ran outside, checked the mailbox. My ticket was there so where the hotel would be at. I would be at Anaheim Marriott. I walked back inside and grabbed a hat "See you later, lads." I walked off to the car and started going wherever the place was.

Patricia's P.O.V

(A/N I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA HOW VIDCON IS. I'm sorry if I'm wrong.)

I was preparing what to wear. I just picked a shirt that was decorated with potatoes. It was my shirt it had a picture of me and Hanna in it. Hanna had like that only with bananas. Felix wore a brofist shirt and some jeans whilst Adam was wearing a budder shirt. "From today, till the end of vidcon we'll be calling each other with our youtube names." We agreed on the suggestion again.

We walked back to our convention. It was loud as crazy, there were loads of booths. Many youtubers were here. TheFineBros, NicePeter, IJustine, Tobuscus and loads more. I sat in my booth, Hanna was beside me

People were lined up for signings or pictures, but for some reason there were more girls here, a guy arrived and girls followed him like overly obsessed fans. Weird, but as soon as the guy walked to our booth I saw the familiar face. Louis Tomlinson

The Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. I pointed that out to Hanna "Hey, Banana... Louis' there." I small pointed to him as she caught a glimpse she had a huge grin on her face. We signed autographs as fast as we can and took pictures

We had wacky photos. My favorite one was taking pictures with a girl who had her clothes all bananas and potatoes. It's really awesome to meet your fans. I remember one boy was fanboying so hard

He kept screaming and shouting. He almost cried, it was hilarious.Louis came in next. Me and Hanna still laughing at the pictures and signings "Hey..." His husky voice spoke. "Hello, Louis! Thanks for following us! Here, lets have a picture." I started the conversation

He grabbed his phone and we stood beside each other. We did different kinds of poses. Like Kawaii poses, duck faces which made me laugh. And many more. Louis was the last, obviously he chose it so fans won't recognize him.

The host walks up the stage and grabs the mic. Taps the mic like it's a show or speech. "Hey, guys! Okay, welcome to Vidcon 2013! So, for our first YouTuber, here's Pewdiepie!" I clapped my hands, like every one does. 

"How's it going bros? My name is Pewdiepie! So welcome to VidCon, and here, we'll be starting with Jabba The Hutt!" 

Later

"Well, that's about it. If you haven't got your favorite youtubers autograph. Get them now! Go to their booths, take pictures! Goodbye!" The host waves off. I looked over to see for Louis "Louis?" I ask "Oh yeah, Patricia?" "Thanks for coming." I thank him "No problem... And if you wanna hang later, here's my number." He hands me a piece of paper

"Later!" We wave off. I walk off to Hanna "Welp, let's go. There's gonna be another vidcon tomorrow."

"Which we won't attend...."

"Yeah, I know."

Liam's P.O.V

Where the hell was Louis? It was almost midnight. Well, nevermind... We did had a week off so he was probably at a friends house.

Patricia's P.O.V

When we got back to the hotel we decided we'd do a walkthrough of Corpse Party.

(A/N I AM TIRED AS HECK SO I DON'T WANT TO TYPE EVERYTHING. Sorry. I'll try to edit it out later.)

-After Playing and Recording Corpse Party.-

I remembered about the girl who asked for a meet and greet.. I have her number... It was 090631215 I dialed the number on my phone

Ring!

Ring!

Ring! The last ring she finally picked up."Hello?" "Hi! Hanna and Potatoe here." "Oh my god.. You must be joking?" "Haha, no. You were the winner of the game, correct? Could we have our meet and greet tomorrow at 5. We're in the Hilton Anaheim. 5th floor, last door to the right." "Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!" He screams to the phone I smile.

I love making my food smile. Honostly if my fans weren't called food it would be so weird saying these things. The door knocked "I'll get it!" Hanna yells. "Kay." I nod. She walks over to the door and the face I never wanted to see was there "You..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N DUN DUN DUUUUNNN Who do you think it is? By the way, if you wanna be in the story message me your character, who you are, how I met you and why you wanna be in the story.

Ex: Name: Ysa

Who I am: Felix Kjellburg's sister

How you met me: He introduced his family.

Why I wanna be in the story: [Insert random things.]