Chapter 5. The Preparation for the Date

Sorry, didn't upload long. I couldn't connect to the internet until 8:45 p.m. when my sister finally came home and fixed it. Anyways, here's Chapter 5!

Patricia's P.O.V (Point of View.)

I woke up, yawning to the sky. Memorazation hit me.. I was going on a date today. I went down the bunk bed and shook Hanna "Fudge off, Patricia.." Hanna mumbled. The reason she wasn't swearing because we don't really swear out in the real world. "Hanna... You have to help me..." 

"Why?" "Because! I'm going on a date!" With that her eyes opened and she jumped up to a sitting position "Ah-ha! Come on, we have to go shopping!" this excited Hanna, she was always the fashionista. 

"Wh- Hey! AHH!" I scream as she drags me into the car "I haven't even changed yet!" I scream and this stops her "Oh yeah... Let's go back and change." I was mentally laughing at myself. I looked in my cabinet and just picked random clothes. Hanna was already downstairs.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car just like how Candance pulls her mom in Phineas and Ferb. We walked in the car singing some tunes from 'Some Night' by fun. Couple minutes later, we were at the mall. We passed shops and we reached Forever 21.

We were looking at the racks, passing by every dress until I found one that was amazing.  I looked at the pricetag and checked the name of the dress. It was Darling Striped Skater Dress. It wasn't long and it wasn't to short. 

I looked at the price $12.80, my gosh this is expensive if I bought this in the Philippines.. We grabbed the dress and I went to the changing room and fit on the dress. I looked at the mirror. "Do I look okay?" I asked Hanna, "Pat, YOU LOOK FABULOUS!" Quoting Pewdiepie's words.

I just chuckled and changed back. "Do you have money?" Hanna asks "Obviously, I'm the one paying for it." "You've got a point.." We spoke through the curtains from the changing room, I was finally back to my normal clothes and went out the changing room, Hanna was beside the stall, wating for me.

We payed for the dress, we walked off again and we looked for a salon. We finally found one named 'SPOTS' I heard this was a good place so we went there. We walked to the counter for a hairstyle. "Hello, welcome to Spots!" The woman in the counter spoke 

"Hello, I would like to have a hairstyle, please?" "Sure! Please go sit over there." She pointed to one at the left side as we walked over there. Soon enough the styler arrived "What hairstyle do you want?" She asks "Curly."

"What kind of curly?" She asks and shows me pictures. I picked the picture of Taylor Swift in her curly hair and she told me that was 'Long Curls.' she got the curler and started curling

Later

She finished curling my hair and we payed. Hanna, was complimenting me again, saying I looked fabulous. "What time wil the date be?" Thats when I realized.. I DIDN'T ASK! I I quickly grab my phone and start dialing Louis' number. As I was doing this I looked at Hanna and saw she had a grin on her face.

Ring!

Ring! 

Someone finally picked up "Hello, Louis?" "Uhh... Who are you?" A husky voice spoke, crap! Must be one of his bandmates. "Oh, I'm just Louis' friend!" I was suprised I didn't stutter! "Well, um... Okay... Louis! Your friend is on the phone!" The voice shouted

"Harry, get out of the phone!" A voice from the background shouted. Immeadatly I knew it was Louis. "Hey Lou, what time's the date?" I ask "Oh, 8:00 P.M. and can I just meet you at your hotel?" "Sure, my hotel is Hilton Anaheim. Let's meet up at the lobby." and just as I was about to hang up

Louis spoke again "Can I plan this date? Not at starbucks, insteads." I nod my head but realized we were on the phone "Sure!" and we hanged up. We went to buy make-up simple make-up. Mascara, eye-liner, blush, and eye shadow. Hanna bought the make-up and soon enough, we went home.

"Patricia, sit down on the stool!" Hanna ordered "Okay, stay still, don't react and relax. I'll apply the make-up."

Hanna's P.O.V. (Point of View)

As I did her make-up she closed her eyes, man, Louis is gonna fall hard for her after I do this, if not one of his band-mates will and I hope that won't happen. I remember what Louis told me last night.

Flashback

My phone rang, soon as everyone was asleep "Hello?" 

"Hey, Hanna could I tell you things about the date?"  "Yeah, sure." "Okay, good don't tell Patricia but, Patricia forgot to tell me what time the date was so I'm hoping she'll call. If she does, I'll tell her at 8:00 p.m. and then, I'll tell her that we're not going to Starbucks but instead I'll meet her at the lobby.

When you get to the lobby, the lads will be there. I told the lads about it and they'll tell you about it. Just get ready, the lads will be somewhere sitting on the couch." Louis informed me. "Great.. Thanks, Louis!" I hung up and went back to sleep.

End Of Flashback

I stared off reality and started doing her make-up.

Louis' P.O.V. (Point Of View.)

"Lads, do you remember what to do?" I ask they nod and I looked again at the mirror "Louis' it's gonna be alright, we know that you fancy her." I nod my head again. As Harry's words were going through my mind.

I already told Hanna the plan, well not really much but she'll know what to do. I quickly grab my phone and dial her number.

Hanna's P.O.V.

My phone rang "Patricia, I have to take this." she nods and I walk to the balcony "Hello?" I ask "Hanna, do you have any waitress dresses?" I knew this was Louis. "I actually have... Do I bring this with me?" "Yep!" Louis says "Anythinge else?" "Nope!" I hung up and went back to Patricia to finish her face.

LATER

I finally finished Patricia's make-up. FINALLY, and she ended up absoloutely stunning!

-------------------------

A/N So, this is just the preparation for the date... So can you guess where they're heading off to?

Bye!

-HannaThePotatoe