Chapter 20. Ellen Degenerous

Hello, my lovelies! Hanna here, updating with.... ELLEN DEGENEROUS! No, just kidding. I'm not. Well here's Chapter 20. Ellen Degenerous.

Patricia's P.O.V.

I am absuloutely amazed and nervous at the same time. Gosh! I'm gonna be on live tv with Ellen Degenerous, yes. I have seen my fans on skype, facebook and omegle and even in vidcon, minecon, PAX, and meet and greets. But, TV!? I'm used to cameras, but if I'm with Ellen?! This just got worse. I am completely, wait, I've said that already.

Crap, crap, crap! I walk around the backstage, the boys were on the couch, and luckily I almost bumped into them, yes. I was just going to the dressing room, which I thought was Ellen's but, of course the stylist opened first which was Lou and knew all about the plan, and told me to go away. Thank you so much, Lou. "Hello, guys! Welcome back, and as I promised here are One Direction!" Ellen introduced them, I personally don't think she needs to introduce them, well that's just my decision.

"So, who's single here?" Ellen asked, I think that was pretty obvious. Niall shot his hand up, he was the only one without a girlfriend. "Ah-ha, we all know you deeply miss your girlfriends and all..." Louis looked sad, aww how adorable. Wait.. Gosh, Patricia! "Yeah, we miss them tons... We hope they're watching this, cause if they are..." Louis said, like they prepared it "I love you!" they all shouted in

unison. I don't think I'd say 'love' yet, cause I'm not in a hurry. "Okay, but... Surely, you want them on, right now?" Ellen asked and they nodded. "Well, lucky for you boys... I got them to come!" each of us came out backstage, even Felix. "Pattie!" my boyfriend yelled. He kissed me on my cheek and the audience 'awwed' "Enough, PDA." Ellen joked, the interview was going fine... but, I where I was sitting it was visible that many people at backstage are panicking. "Hanna? What's happening?" Lucy asked, Hanna, like normal studied this.

She sniffed, wow. You'd say she was a dog. "Fire..." she mumbled. She ran quickly to a dressing room, where a hair-dryer was on fire. I quickly followed her. But at the door, it said 'HARRY'S DRESSING ROOM' "Hanna, hurry-" Hanna tried blowing it, but the flames became bigger. The flames were almost at every part of the hair-dryer,

Hanna lowered her hands to make sure she was not burned. But unfortunately, her whole hand was burned. The fire was big, and it was spreading; too fast. "Agh!" Hanna yelped in pain, the flames were already on the walls, and almost the floor. You could smell the smoke, at a very far distance.

The door quickly shot open, revealing five people, not One Direction, no. It was Felix, Kyla, Sam, Lucy, and May-May. They tried to help, but no. It was too late. Me and Hanna were already on the ground, the pain was awful, terrible, and painful. I wanted to scream but the fire was already engulfing me.

And there, I laid, still and in complete pain. "Lou..." I mumble "I l-" and I couldn't take the pain anymore. My body was not functioning, and I closed my eyes, barely breathing and slowly dying.

Laura (May-May)'s P.O.V

After what happened, they were brought to the hospital. Besides me, Sam, Lucy and Kyla, I probably think Felix and Louis are the one who... how do I explain? Who... took it in the heart? They were crying, laying their heads on each of their girlfriends' laps. "Louis, it's gonna be fine..." Harry tried to cheer him up but Louis ended up snapping.

"Fine?! Fine?! My damn girlfriend is in a coma what-so-ever and is slowly dying! YOU FUCKING CALL THAT FINE?!" He cursed, a nurse came up to him and told him to be quiet, or in my words. Shut up. "Laura, can you sing to me?" Liam asked, "Sure..." Whenever Liam was stressed he'd ask me to sing.

It should actually be the opposite but singing was my thing. I was so bored, so I just sang any song that popped up inside my head, and that was 'Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead' glee version. "Once there was a wicked witch, from the lovely land of Oz. And a wicked old, wicked old, wicked old witch that never ever was.

She filled the folks in Munchkin-Land with terror and with dread, until one day from Kansas... a house fell on her head. And the coroner pronounced her... dead." I paused, "And through the town the joyous news went running, the joyous news that the wicked old witch is finally done in!"

This time, Liam finally joined in. "Ding dong! The witch is dead," "Which old witch?" He singingly asked. Singingly is not a word but i made that up. "Well, uh... the wicked witch." "Oh." "Ding dong! The wicked witch is dead!" "Oh yeah, happy day!" "Wake up you sleepy head, rub your eyes. Get out of that bed. Wake up, the wicked witch is dead!"

And soon, all of us, even Felix, Sam, Lucille, and Kyla were joining. Felix was actually a good singer, and he was just faking it on youtube when he sang, "She's gone! Where the goblins go, below, below, below! Yo-ho! Let's open up and sing and ring those bells out." We all said in unison. "Sing the news out." Liam sang,

"Ding dong, the merry oh." "Sing it high," all the girls sang, " Sing it low!" All the boys sang, "Let them know the wicked old witch is dead!" This time, it was just me and Liam. "Why everyone's glad she took such a crowning." "Bein' hit by a house is even worse than drowning! Let 'em know the wicked old witch is dead!" And, bam. I ended the song.

Everyone was happy, perfectly happy. But there was a sound, I never... ever, EVER wanted to hear.

Beeeeeeep!

Beeeeeeep!

the two heart monitors, were in a blank line.

Well, I'll be fucked.

A/N: Hello, chickas! And boys... Anyways, holy shit! Hanna and Patricia are... DEAD! Noooooooo! They're not going to be zombies or anything but thats what Patricia suggested, but I thought that was ridiculous. Kill joy, right? Also please, correct me if I'm wrong with the lyrics please, I just typed from memory.

GAME OF THRONES BITCHES!

Well, bye guys!

-HannaTheBanana