Chapter 7. Six Million Subs and A Birthday.

Here is chapter 7! xx

---------------------

Patricia's P.O.V.

Hell, I'd hate to lie but yesterday was the best day ever. Hell, who wouldn't count that as the best day ever? If you just became the girlfriend of Louis Tomlinson... My God. I swear if that was a dream, I'd get pissed off alot.

I remember that I haven't done a video, holy crap. Our foods must be mad at us. I looked at my phone, checking the date. It was July fourteen two thousand twelve. (The story is placed at 2012 even though it's 2013.). Another suprise. It's Hanna's birthday, this actually reminds me the day of how we met. And that was in Grade 1. and on Hanna's birthday. Crazy right?

FLASHBACK (In third person's P.O.V.)

Hanna was with her friend, Alexa talking on their way to the classroom. Telling jokes and laughing at how funny they were. Hanna would mostly tell the jokes and Alexa would talk. Few steps away, a girl with braided hair was practically doing the same

with a girl who was laughing probably at a joke. Still telling a joke, Hanna stared at the braided hair girl. Wondering what they were talking about. Patricia looked back, not knowing Hanna and Alexa were there. Hanna quickly faced Alexa "Let's go to them?" Alexa nodded and Hanna and Alexa were

running. Patricia started out their conversation "Names Patricia, she's Moira." Moria waved her hand and quickly said a Hi. "Hanna, and she's Alexa." The group walked to their class, Moira, Patricia, and Hanna had the same section but sadly Alexa didn't.

(A/N Okay, in this school when your in grade school or kinder, or prep. You won't go to own classes only High School and College.)

Patricia's P.O.V.

I couldn't actually believe that Moira and Alexa left us. Well, sadness has ended. I'm gonna do one of those videos were you do an act. It's basely like a parody only there was no original. It was gonna be basically about Hanna's birthday party. I'm just going to invite some of my friends to help us...

Who do I call? The boys? That's my best option yet... I could call Anthony and Ian also, I could call Hannah too! If your thinking 'But Hanna's the one who has the birthday.' Hannah is Hannah Hart not Hanna Dadios. But, yeah. I'm calling them. Quickly tapping the numbers, I dial Louis' number.

Ring!

Ring!

"Hello?" "Louis, could you and the boys come here?" Tapping my fingers on the table. Waiting for the answer. "Sorry, but... Perrie's here..." Crap, what could I do? "Uhh... Is it okay if Perrie comes along then?" Man, this is getting akward. "Why is it so important?"

"It's Hanna's birthday today. I want her birthday to be special, we're just gonna create a video.." "Oh, in that case. We're in! Meet you in your hotel. Wait why the heck are you still allowed to stay in your hotel?" Louis asks "Pfft, dunno. We're just to lazy to pack. We're about to leave tomorrow, so yeah."

"Well, see you in your apartment." We hung up. Damn it Adam and Felix are still asleep. I got to wake them up. Wait what the hell is the time? I looked at my phone. Checking the time again. It's 8:28 a.m. Oh my god, I woke up so late...

I usually wake up at six a.m. Let's push those thoughts aside, we just have to make a video... Even if Felix and Adam don't act.. Wait nevermind Felix sometimes does, but not Adam. Oh my God, Patricia FOCUS!

Finally on reality. I walk to the bedrooms of Felix and Adam, both still snoring. I shook them quickly. Adam rolled to the right side and fell creating a loud thud. "Ouch! Oh, what the?!" I put my index finger to my mouth like I'm saying shh.