Chapter 18. Mikylla And Laura

A/N: Hello, lovelies. Hanna here with Patricia. Right now we’re helping each other. I’m (Hanna) typing and she’s checking my grammar and spelling. And adding more stuff to the story.

Anyways! Here is… Chapter 18. Mikylla And The Date.

RECAP: I opened the door, and my mouth was in huge shock.

Patricia’s P.O.V.

“Pattie-Banany! I missed you so much!” Mikylla hugged me, a tight bear hug. “Kyla, is that really you?” I questioned her, “No. I’m a penguin.” She pretended to waddle and act like Gunter on Adventure Time.  “Hey, Lucy! Guess who’s here!” I yelled,

“Uhh- Obama?” She joked, chuckling at her own joke.” I’ll give you a hint…” I thought of hints, but Kylie ended up screaming. “It’s me, Kyla. You idiot!” and Lucy came running to us, and hugged her instantly. “Can’t… Breathe… Idiot…” She mumbled. “Oops. Sorry.”

‘Idiot…” Muttered Kyla. “Hey, Lucy- Oh. My. Glob! Kylie-Bananie!”  Hanna screamed and ran up to her, but didn’t hug her. “Err, uhh… I missed you!” She finally let out. “Oh my glob! Oh my glob! Where is it?!” Sam was in a panic, “Sam! Don’t make things so complicated.” I quoted, from our teacher.

Ms. Talavera, in grade school.

(A/N I’m actually thinking to make a story about it. It’s going to be either when I’m finished with the sequel or when I’m finished with the Jack Frost FF.)

“Oh shut up, guys.” Kyla warned, “Pattie-McFatty! Come here.” Hanna ordered, “Oh yeah, where are the ‘boys’?” Kyla asked. “Oh… Why? Do you know anything about them?” I questioned her. “Well, yeah. I’m dating Zayn.” I gasped; I thought Zayn was dating Perrie?

“What the actual fuuuuuuck?” Hanna said “Ok, I’m dating Zayn. So what?”  “Well, isn’t Zayn dating Perrie?” I asked, confused. “Well, don’t you want to know something?” Sam danced. “What?” “I’m going on a date, with HARRY FUCKING STYLES!” Sam squealed in delight.

“We’re here ladies!” My annoying boyfriend yelled, and of course. I opened the door, “Where’s Liam?” I asked, “Somewhere on a date.” “With who?” Hanna asked, this time. “Some chi-“ Harry got cut off by Zayn. “Lady.” “Fine, lady named Laura.” Me and Hanna’s eyes

Widened. We both knew that her sisters’ name was Laura. “Last name?” She questioned, “Ehh, all I know is that it starts with a d.” We stared at each other again. “Well, stop waiting outside. Come in!” Lucille invited, once Zayn saw Mikylla, he run up to her.

“Hey, baby!” He held her waist, “Hey Zayny.” She smirked, “Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala-“ I hummed a tune but got interrupted by my boyfriend. “SHUT UP!”

ONE HOUR LATER

There was a knock on the door, and I was sure it was Liam. I opened it and I saw Hanna’s sister and Liam. “May-May!” I yelled and hugged her, “Patricia?” She questioned. “Is Hanna here?” I simply nodded my head. “Hanna!” May-May’s voice filled the room.

“May?” She walked in the room. “May-May!” She ran up and hugged her. “Hey sister! Watcha up to.” Hanna asked her.

Hanna’s P.O.V.

I was completely rejoiced when I saw her, I missed her. I missed my sisters, my brothers, and my parents. Basically I miss my family. “How’s mom and dad?” My parents are old people, yes. But luckily they aren’t sick.