Chapter 8. Five girls, huge fight.

A/N So.. Patricia was practically forcing me to post something, so here it is! Chapter 8! BY THE WAY, this kinda has curse words so if your not allowed to read those kinds of words. Skip the chapter.

----

RECAP:

"Hey guys, we've got the-" Hanna was cut off by the knock on the door. She went up and opened it, everybody stood up. It was her....

-

What the hell is Eleanor doing here? Most especially Holly! "Louis!" She screams and runs up to him. Almost kissing him but Louis pushed her away. "What the hell, Louis? You don't do that to me." Eleanor practically screamed, man she was pissed off.

"Oh, yes I would Eleanor." He sassed back. "Babe, I want you back..." She pleaded "Oh, you want me back? Well sorry, Eleanor. But I've got someone already." Eleanors eyes were wide open "Oh, who's the fucking bitch!?" She cursed.

"Who the fuck are you calling bitch, when you're the one who used him for money?" I faced her, my hands on my hips "And you, Holly. What the fuck do you think you can show up here when you fucked William?" Hanna faced her, arms crossed.

"Oh, no one talks about my best friend about that!" Eleanor screamed and went straight to our faces. She quickly slaps me, or as I like to call it. Bitch Slap, "Oh, fuck no!" Perrie screams "What the fuck, Eleanor?"

"I'm trying to take my fucking bestfriend and boyfriend back!" She screams "Well, if it's me. Your not gonna take me back." Hanna glared at me. "I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about Hanna!" Eyes wide open, I looked at Hanna. "I'm sorry.." She mumbled and walked to the dark side.

"Oh, look. Three versus two." Eleanor snarled "Make that three." Liam stood up. "Four." Harry and Liam looked at eatch other. "Bitch..." Holly mumbled. Hanna had an apoligetic face.

"Oh, you wanna fight, bitch? It's fucking on!" Hanna screams, a smile on her face. "Oh, how are we gonna fight? Gaming?" I suggested. "Fuck yeah!" She fistpumps the air "Hanna." Hanna stopped, and realized what she did. Eleanor quickly slapped her.

"You know what, get out!" I screamed "Come on, girls. Let's go." as they walked off to Eleanor like she was the queen. This is the worst day ever. I lost my bestfriend.. My god damn bestfriend.

"I'm... I have to tell these to my foods." I stood up. "I'll be your partner, surely Hanna will come back..." Pewds reassured me. "What if she's not, Pewds? What if she's gone? What if she'll never be my bestfriend?" I faced the floor tears pouring out of my eyes.

"It's her birthday today and I just lost her... I just, I lost my bestfriend!" I screamed more tears pouring.

"I..I'm sorry." I mumbled. "Babe, come here." I walked over to Louis and hugged him. "Thank you, everyone... Thank you..." I whispered. "I-I'm gonna tell my fans this." I stuttered "Here, let me hell you with the equipment." Adam offered, I nod my head.

We soon set the equipment and I pressed the start button. "Hey foods, your probably saying "Oh my God! You look like shit." Well, the reason is.. I have an announcement to say, I know you hate all of these short videos. We just reacher six million subs!

But we've lost one person..." I looked down. As tears came out of my eyes "Sorry, I'm an emotional wreck... So, Han- I mean Banana is not here." "I don't know when she's coming back, but yeah... So thats all today. Goodbye." I waved off and clicked the off button.

I soon uploaded it on youtube "You'll always be my bestfriend, Hanna. Always." I mumbled.

-----

A/N Sorry, this was a filler. I was just in a hurry and I'm updating on my Ipad and exams are coming up so I have to study, Well, thats all. Bye!

-HannaTheBanana