Chapter 10. Friends united? I think so.

A/N: Sorry it took so long to make this. But this is Chapter 10!

----

Patricia's P.O.V.

"C'mon it'll be okay. A video will-" Pewds got cut off by the doorbell ringing. Please be Hanna, please be Hanna. I opened the door. I saw 3 figures, who I knew. I squealed, these 3 figures. They were Sam, Lucille, and Hanna. "Heyo! You miss me, biatch?" Lucille joked as I chuckled.

"I know I did, can we get back to being the F.A.T.?" Sam asked. If you don't know. Me, Lucille, Sam and Patricia planned to get on youtube. Only me and Pats were able to do it. F.A.T. meant Food Addicts Together, which is why we are PatriciathePotatoe and HannaTheBanana.

"I'll have to tell my subs first, though." Hanna agreed. We quickly grab the camera and pressed play "Hello, my lovely foods! Haha, the last video really got you, eh?" Hanna said first. "I'm not gone, but some people are back." Hanna continued. "You don't know these people but, we are having a new account called F.A.T." I announced

"Meet... LucilletheLemon!" I pointed to Lucy. "And SammyTheSpaghetti!" Hanna screamed. "These are old friends of mine, and since we had so many accounts on youtube, we're only gonna have one account to make you not confused, we're gonna put ALL our old videos there, it will be names F.A.T. and F.A.T. means Food addicts together!" I screamed

"In that account, we will have something called WTF! WorldWide Wednesdays, Throwback Thursdays and Fatty Fridays! On WorldWide Wednesdays, we contact you foods via twitter, skype, facebook, instagram etc. On Throwback Thursdays, we will repeat something like continue a game example: Last Of Us, Walking Dead etc. Fatty Fridays, we will be doing Q n A so ask us those questions to @F.A.TBPLS B for Banana P for Potatoe L for Lemon and S for Spaghetti; link for the account will be below. So stay stuned! See you later foods, and goodbye!" Hanna sceamed as I waved goodbye. We pressed stop and decided to upload it.

"Well, I sure am not making that twitter, facebook, instagram, email. But I will make the youtube account." I emphasised on not. "I'm making the twitter and facebook." Lucille said. "Instagram and email." We grabbed our laptops and typed away. "Hey, Sam. Make the email first, so we can use that as the email." I suggested and Sam nodded.

I looked at Sam, typing away on the computer making an email, like I said. "Done!" she said in a matter of just few seconds. "What's the email?" I asked "F.A.T@yahoo.com." I typed as fast as I could which was fast. "Done!" me, Lucille, and Sam said in Unison. "Creepy." I mumbled. "Hanna, can you upload the video?" she simply nods her head and gets back to the computer.

TWO HOURS LATER.

The video was uploaded, finally. And we put the links in the description. Welp, it was time to upload all the videos we gathered. But first we need to get out of the hotel "You guys... Pewds, could we stay at your place?" I pleaded. "Okay, fine... But we need to go fast. Text you guys the adress." "Yep, let's pack." Lucille said and we went on packing. Minutes later, we got in the car and that's those random moments where we play games.

Like ANY kind of games, really ANY. Lemon Popsicle, any. Which was driving me insane with all the noise. "Mama told me not to waste my life she said- WE'RE HERE!" Hanna screamed which made us all laugh. "C'mon guys, let's get to Felix's house!" I said. "Oh, by the way. Felix, where is Marzia?" Sam asked. "Eh.." He scratched his neck feeling nervous. "She.. broke up with me."

"What?! No..." We all looked shock. Felix and Marzia were suppose to get married in my opinion and have cute little babies, that will continue on their mom and dads channel. Hanna was a bit happy,because she had a crush on Pewds. "It's okay! A video will cheer you up." Hanna cooed him. "Let's get in." I said.

Then I realized, what the heck? Why would he text our adress when we got in the same car as him. Oh, Pedwdiepie Logic. My phone rang, and the person I always wanted to talk to, was talking to me.

----

HELLO PEOPLE. I have extreme Writers Block. So I'm sorry... Had alot that's happening. Exams, sports clinic... And my sport is Soccer Kickball which is pretty easy but I have to practice alot so I can be a player. Welp, that was.... CHAPTER 10! I made a twitter account, so.. Which will probably give you things for updates. See ya'll later foods.

-FAT