Chapter 22. Periods

Hello!

Sup.

Bye,

-

Hanna's P.O.V.

And right in front of me,

was One Direction.

Shit.

-

Damn it, damn it, damn it! Why the hell would they still be here? "Ha-h-Hanna?! You... You're alive?!" They're faces were white, like they have seen a ghost. "No, I'm a ghost." I rolled my eyes. "What about... Patricia?" "Well, uh. I wouldn't talk to her if I were you..." I informed, "Why?" I leaned closely to his ear.

"She's having her mens." I whispered and he nodded. "When will you get back?" He asked, "A week," I shrugged, "Good. We're leaving in two weeks." I was suprised, "L...Leaving? Where?" I stuttered. "Don't worry. Lucy and Sam agreed that F.A.T. would come on tour, even Kyla and Laura." Louis informed me, "But..." Niall hushed me, "You and Patricia are coming after you get out. No matter what."

"Thanks, Zayn. Anyways, see you later. I need to get Patricia and I some chocolate." I waved, I went to the cafeteria and bought six Snickers, two Toblerone, six Pocky, ten Cloud Nine, and two Cokes. "Sorry, me and my friend are having the... month." And she nodded her head, thank glob she was a girl. "Gosh..." I mumbled as I walked back to the hospital.

"Dude, I got you-" "Chocolate!" She screamed running to me and grabbing the bag, "Hey, we share. You get three Snickers, I get three Snickers, you get one Toblerone, I get one Toblerone, You get three Pocky, I get three Pocky, you get five Cloud Nine, I get five Cloud nine, and we both get one Coke." I explained, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Thank you so much!" She hugged me,

She then ate the chocolate like there was a chocolate eating contest and who ever wins gets unlimited chocolate. Just like Willy Wonka... Hmm... "This is gonna make me fat!" She groaned, mood swings... Damn it. "Gahh! I need to kick someone!" She gets up and I put her down, "Pat... Pat... We're in a hotel, I don't have my freaking target pad right now! You can't just bullet-kick someone!" I screamed, but not so loud.

We were creating a little noise... I think, and hope at least. "Just use you're freaking hands!" She pointed out, "Fine, we're doing Round house, just to help with the pain." I sighed, "You're gonna hurt me!" She wailed out, "Promise, I won't." this was going to be annoying. You know? Cause, there's a girl on her period just kicking me.

"Dude! You're going to far!" I yelled, "What?! hate you!" She yelled, I sighed, I am so happy I'm not like that on my period. "Dude, come here." she walked over to me. "Eat ya'll chocolate." I joked, she grabbed a Snicker and ate it, wow. She just ate two Snickers, one awhile ago and one now. "Why won't you talk to me?!" Holy crap... 

"Calm down!" I yelled, and finally she stopped. "Gosh, I need more chocolate." She grabs a Cloud nine and starts nibbling on it. I sighed, this is gonna be a long day.

-----

A/N: OH MY GOSH IT'S SO DAMN SHORT LIKE SERIOUSLY GLOB! I'M SO SORRY D: IT'S SO SHORT! Anyways... I just have such a hard writers' block. That was Chapter 22. Periods BYE

-HannaTheBANANA

P.S. LOUIS IS GONNA TURN 22! QUICK LOCK HIM UP AT FOREVER 21!

Okay, too much chocolate... Going on a sugar high here. BYE!

-HannaThebanana