Chapter 19. Many Months Later

A/N: Hello, lovelies! Welcome, welcome to my story *acts like Willy Wonka* I just got so obsessed with Roald Dahl books I forget to update. What? Can't seventeen year olds like child stories that are awesome. Anyways, here is Chapter 19! Many Months Later

Patricia's P.O.V.

TWO MONTHS LATER

Life has been going... swell? I suppose. Why? Cause, remember 'Ham?' Didn't work out that much, but got back together again. Don't even ask me how.

-FLASHBACK-

Third person P.O.V.

As the girl sat down on her seat, she was beautiful and elegant. Harry looked normal, but with a tux. "So," She started the conversation, "Well... Heh," their cheeks were a shade of a deep red, simply because of embarrassment. 'Oh no...' Harry thought, 'How can I get her when we're to shy to ask anything?!' 

They were too quiet, that they didn't even notice the waiter was serving their food. "Thank you." Sam mumbled, "Okay.. So, what's your favorite color?" Harry asked, finally with confidence. "Getting a bit cheeky, aren't we? It's impolite to ask someone there favorite color on their first date." Sam joked, Harry was about to speak but Sam continued."Just kidding! It's blue." 

Harry was now laughing. "Okay, let's play twenty questions. I'll start first." and soon, they did play twenty questions. When they were on the fifeteenth question, Sam was in complete shock. Slimey green goop was all over her body! She was petrified! She looked behind to see if any of her 'friends' were part of the prank. Luckily, none of them were there. It was only Zayn and Niall.

And inside her brain, she was planning on how to make their death look like an accident. Soon, water was poured all over Harry. Behind him was Louis and Patricia, pouring the bucket. Sam was in complete shock, her blood was boiling. "What. The. Actual. Fu-" Sam looked and saw kids with their parent. 

"dge." she continued. "When we get home, I am gonna kill Zayn and Niall." Sam mumbled, 

FLASHBACK OVER

Patricia's P.O.V.

Sam didn't kill Zayn and Niall, but they were pranked. Yeah. They were pranked. ALOT! And it's been two months since their date. Right now, they're in America. While we're sitting our asses here in the UK. "Dude! Get the phone!" Hanna yelled, from the other room. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." I walked over to the telephone.

"Hello! Is this where F.A.T. is staying?" All I know was that her voice sounded like Ellen Degenerous. "Is this Ellen Degenerous?" I asked, in complete shock. And you know what? Her reply made me more shocked. "Wow, nice observation! Yes, I am her." I was about to say something but got cut off. "Do you miss your boyfriends? Well, next week I am having an interview

with them. I'll invite you girls to come and allow each girl to bring a friend she picks. Tomorrow, look in your mailbox. You'll recieve the tickets there, the flight is tomorrow at 8:00 p.m. Please meet me at Hilton Anaheim." I remember that hotel from Vidcon, yes. "Tell them Ellen Degenorous sent you.

They'll give you your room key. See you girls later!" "Also please tell me, who are you bringing?" She asked. I just guessed, hopefully I was correct. "I'm bringing Felix Kjellburg, Hanna's bringing Laura Dadios, and Lucille is bringing Mikylla Chan. Sam is bringing..." I thought, but I just said "She's bringing no one." And there she hung up. "Guys... You won't believe what''s happening." I announced to them. "What? We're gonna meet Oprah?" Lucy suggested. "No, but... close. We're gonna meet the Ellen Degenorous!" and bam, huge squeals were heard. "You guys, can all invite one person. Each of you." I pointed to each of them.